PT17 : SLIPPED DEATH

X WARNING X

  up ahead...

[17]

Hours had came to this point, I was no longer relying on my partner to get through this for me. He couldn't do anything at this point, this was where I completed the mission and made Yoongi not only noble but illustrious towards me.

Baekyun had persuaded Yoongi to leave for a tour of the building. It was considerable for us, Luhan's guards won't be present, although not only Yoongi but I also found it suspicious that Luhan willingly let himself lonesome with a woman he infrequently knew.

"We'll only be gone for at least less then an hour, I'm sure your Fiance can bare Mr Min." Sehun impelled, his tall posture overgrew Yoongi as they commenced to leave the soon to be disclosed room. 

Yoongi silently looked towards me, putting a finger up to signal one minute towards Sehun. Then walked over to my seat his advance forwards made my throat close up, and a hitch left my lips when his lips came in contact with my cheek.

Get this out of your head Lark, This is part of the plan, That's all.

Lingering his skin on skin contact, Yoongi's cold sober words left his lips husky and warned against my ear, which gave multiple goosebumps down my spine.

"There's an Intercom in your left ear, E and Jin are online and so am I. Call me Immediately if you need help, It doesn't matter where I am, I'll be there." 

Seconds later, his lips moved away from my skin. I was now at loss of warmth, despite the fact my cheeks were still visibly glossy pink, and Luhan's tight glare wasn't helping.

The doors had slammed shut, the sound echoing through the nearly bare room, signaling me that Suga was no longer by my side. My job was up, I needed to seduce and kill, and seduction was already on my side.

"So Momo... Tell me about yourself." Luhan's voice had clouded the reticent room. I had consciously leaned forwards in my chair as I watched Luhan inching forwards on his recliner. 

"I'm not sure If I can tell you much, Mr Han." I smiled falsely and battered my eyelids.

Luhan hummed. "It wouldn't matter if you did...I've learnt enough about you to know you like fun." 

Something distressing and vexatious clenched inside my stomach, but I nonetheless gulped down the unknown feeling and proceeded with the plan. 

Because even when I was feeling wearisome, this plan was working. I just couldn't make it look like I was feeling abnormal about the words he was spitting out, as his hand gradually moved to the slit of my dress.