PT11 : CARS

[I'm really excited for this chapter! XD]

[11]

I had pushed harder against the pedal, zooming through the city at an abnormal pace for Min Suga's Lamborghini, seeing as it was the 2097 model, and to my personal opinion~ it looked shit

My brown doe eyes stuck onto the road and the hectic cars of Seoul as they zoomed past and would break so suddenly every second, the road was busy at this time and I needed to get into the slum part before going hardcore on this car, I couldn't risk looking away either.

"Fasten the fuck up." The Raven haired man hissed beside me, his plump lips throwing cusses, before turning to look out the window as he looked to the road behind us, analysing it before turning to the front of the car.

I took a deep breath, the night sky was thick of green gasses, and I was naturally tired. My hands gripped tighter against the steering wheel and turned a nice white. "Give me a fucking break, they're not on our tail yet."

"Yes they mother fucking are!" Someone had screamed from the backseat, both of the assassins in the front seats had frantically turned to see the frantic guy in the back, holding onto Ashley as he tried to look for a gun.

"What?" Suga scoffed, looking out the window, as I had frantically looked to the rear view mirror.

My breath deepened, and my knuckles turned a sugar white from the heavy grip. I was still concentrating on the road and the billions of cars diving by, now having to deal with seven motorbikes on my tail.

"Grab my gun." I breathed, looking to Suga in the corner of my eye as he gave me a disturbed look. I pointed my eyes toward the sash against my thigh.

Suga scoffed. "I can kill them Angel, you drive and keep us alive."

"That's the thing, asshole. My aims better then yours."

"Do you want to fucking bet bitch be–"

"Just switch!" Hoseok screamed angrily from the back, I gave him a tempered look, and nearly headed into a car that swerved out of a lane, I cussed under my breath and clicked my tongue against the inside of my cheek continuously in concentration.

"Fine" Suga hissed, before undoing his seat belt and hopping off the seat.

I was trying to register what was happening, he was wearing his seat belt? Really, out of all people, he did. I watched the road as Suga slipped his foot on my side of the car.

Oh I get how it'll work~

I pulled myself up, trying to balance on my heels as I leaned my petite body against the stealing wheel in a standing position, Yoongi slipped under and took my spot on my chair.