We all go mad sometimes

2nd chap in one day~ 

Have fun reading~

+~+

Claire was laying in Damon's Bathtub, he left with Stefan and Klaus. They went to search for, some information about Mikael. Claire is holding her cellphone in her hand, she calls Katherine:

- Katherine: Why are you calling me?

- Claire: Because I missed you.

Katherine shrugged, she didn't expect to hear this from Claire.

- Katherine: Tell me the real reason..

Claire grins and says:

- Claire: Well, I wanna talk to you in Private.

- Katherine: What do you wanna talk about Claire? Actually I'm busy right now.

- Claire: Listen Katherine, I can't talk about this over the phone.

Katherine sighs and says:

- Katherine: Okay, have it your way. Should I come to Stefan and Damon's house?

- Claire: Yes Katherine.

- Katherine: Bye.

Claire ends the call, and grabs a towel while standing from the bathtub. She wraps it around herself, and walks downstairs. Claire opens the door and sees Katherine standing there. Katherine sighs and says:"I hope i'm not wasting my time here." 

Caire grins and says:"Kat, It's not like you where busy or something. You where probably with Elijah." Katherine grins and sits down on the couch, she looks at Claire and says:"You just said Kat, it's been awhile since I last heard that."

Claire pours two glasses full of Bourbon and says:"Well I'm used to calling you that, I don't think I will change that after so many years." Katherine go's with her hand through her hair, Claire gives her a Glass of Bourbon. 

Katherine takes a sip from her glass and Claire sits down on another couch. She looks at Katherine and says:"Kat, I'm getting those Dèja vu's again." Katherine looks with a worried look at Claire and says:"How did that happen? Did you have those weird dreams again?"

Claire shakes her head and says:"No, I only tremble all over my body and sweat alot. And It's as iff I'm re living everything I did in my past." Katherine sighs and says:"You're starting to get in your Pre- Ripper modus." 

Claire looks mad and says:"WHAT?" Katherine takes another sip from her glass and says:"You heard what I said, You're a tiny bit away from being a Ripper again." Claire shakes her head and looks afraid, Katherine sees that and says:"We could stop it, iff someone can put a spell on you."

Claire stands up and drinks her glass at once, she starts walking around in cirkels. She walks while saying:"I don't wanna start killing innocent people again, I hate doing that. I have to stop it, but how do you stop something that can't be stopped?!" 

Katherine stands beside Claire in a second, she puts her hand on Claire's shoulder and says:"Claire, You're a strong women. Don't give up."

Claire is breathing heavy, she says:"I have this urge to kill something or someone. It drives me crazy, And Iff I smell blood... It's like my humanity is off." Katherine sighs and says:"I'll go search for my friend Lucy, she's a powerful witch. She's decended from the Bennet family."