The Party (part 1)

Its been awhile again mates (>__<)
Im really happy that you guys like this story. This story already has 12, 638 views on Fanfiction.com hehe(O___O)

anyways, have fun reading xx

The next morning Claire wakes up, and go's to take a shower. While Claire's taking a shower, Damon looks angry at his own shower. He turns around and says to Stefan: "Why doesn't it work today?" Stefan sighs and lays on Damon's bed, he says with closed eyes:" I don't know, maybe because you shower every second of the day." Damon looks at Stefan and says:" I'm gonna take a shower in your room."

Stefan stands up in a whim and says:" No, no, no, you can't. cause Elena is taking a shower." Damon grins and says:" So Elena stayed over last night, i already know she stayed here. I didn't sleep that well,because of you guys." Stefan smirks and says:" you never change, Damon. Go ask Claire iff you can take a shower in her bathroom" Damon sighs and leaves his room, meanwhile Claire's still taking a shower. She starts singing under the shower:

"Can we freeze, come, and surrender our rights and wrongs
Can we just for one night let the stars decide where we belong
Maybe heaven right now is a devil or angel away
That won't change
Together we vow that our colors will sparkle the faith

And I will find you

I will find you
I will reach you
Or I, I, I will lose my mind
Lose my mind
Lose my mind
Lose my mind
Lose my mind, yeah!"

Damon laughs when he hears Claire singing, She puts a towel ln and leaves the bathroom. There she sees Damon smilling at her, she smiles back and asks:" What's so funny Damon? Tell me, i wanna laugh with you" Damon sits on Claire's bed and says: " you're singing again, it's been so long since i heard you sing"

Claire looks sad and says:"i really missed you Damon" He looks at her and smiles, then he stands up and hugs Claire while saying:"i also missed you Claire,welcome home" Claire smiles and hugs Damon back, then she says:" i'm gonna put some clothes on, iff my boyfriend sees me talking to a giy like this." she starts laughing and says:" he get's jealous in a second, and always starts fighting iff a guy flirts with me."

Damon smiles and says:" he sounds Like a good guy." Claire noddes and Damon says ,while standing with his back to her:" Caroline organised a party tonight at 'The Lockwood mansion', it's a party just for you" Claire smiles and puts her white jeans pants on, then she wears her darkblue top on. She grabs her cellphone and says:" you can turn around now , Damon. Well i really wanna meet this Caroline, she sounds like a party expert." Damon grins and go's to take a shower.

Claire and Damon went shopping, fishing, swimming,and at 8pm they both arrived at 'The Grill'. Damon went to sit on his favorite place, and Claire just sat beside him. When the bartender asked what they wanted to order, Claire sayed:" a bottle of Bourbon and 2 glasses please" Damon grins and pours they're glasses full, he holds his glass in the air and says:" To this amazing day, old friendship never dies"

Claire holds her glass also up and says:" To a life full of Bourbon ,and a life where Damon finds his perfect girl" Damon smiles ,and then they clink they're glasses. After awhile Damon and Claire are back at The Salvatore House. Damon is changing his clothes, while Stefan and Claire are talking about the Good old times. Claire laughs and says:" do you remember when i told my mother i was pregnant of Damon?" Stefan coughs and laughs, Damon hears what they're saying and comes downstairs in a whim.

He says to them:" i remember, your mother planned a whole wedding for us. And katherine started panicking and saying that she loved me, so i won't leave her for you." Claire laughs and says:" she's such an egoistic bitch, she's afraid to stay alone. Well now she has what she feared the most." Claire smiles and looks at Stefan, He just smiles and says:" well let's go to the party"

When they arrive at the party, Stefan go's immediately to Elena. They kiss and Elena says to Stefan:"Did you come here with Damon and Claire?" Stefan points at Damon and Claire, and says:"yeah, they're standing over there." Elena smiles and grabs Stefan's hand, she leads them towards the others. Claire laughs and drinks her cocktail in one shot, then she says to Damon:"I've laughed so much today, and i had so much fun. Thank you for everything Damon"

He smiles and says:"the pleasure is all mine, . I also had a lot of fun, you didn't change at all Claire." She smiles and hugs Damon, he hugs her back. Then they hear Elena say:"you guys look good together,why don't you start dating each other?" Claire let go of damon and they all laugh except of Elena. Claire says:" I already have a boyfriend, but he isn't that much fun like Damon"

Damon grins and says:"well at least someone loves to have fun with me" Claire smiles and then she sees a Blond hair coming there way. Stefan smiles and says:"Caroline, the mansion looks amazing. No one is better in organizing parties then you" Caroline smiles and says:" thanx Stefan, you're so sweet."

Then she sees Claire, Caroline looks at Damon and says:" well well, Damon you came. All thought you're unwanted here, But because Stefan's my best friend. You can be here." Claire grins and says:" Nice to meet you, i'm Claire an old friend of Damon and Stefan. You're Caroline am i right?"

Caroline looks surprised and says:" nice to meet you too, i see you already know who i am. And btw you look gorgeous" Claire smiles and says: "Well thank you Caroline, i can see why Stefan likes you. You're a cheerfull girl, and you made this party amazing" Caroline laughs and says:" thanks , i hope to become best friends" then she puts her hand out and they shake hands.

~2 hours later~

Stefan and Elena, Tyler and Caroline are all dancing. While Claire and Damon are playing a game, they have to drink the most shots . Damon grins and says:" Well let's begin, who wants to compete against me?" Tyler grins and says:" i'll compete against you" Claire smiles and says:" and i'll join you guys" Damon grins and says:"so it's just the three of us, well let's get started" Damon fils 30 glasses full of alcohol, then he gives Claire and Tyler each 10 glasses. Then Caroline says:" okay, i'll say start.3.2. !"

Tyler starts drinking and shakes his head after 3 glasses, Damon drinks like it's the easiest thing on earth. Claire drinks glass after glass, and when she holds her last glass in her hand. she says:" i dedicate this victory to my love, Klaus" then she drinks it in one shot, Claire smiles and says:" I won, again Damon." Tyler smiles and says while shaking Claire's hand:"you're the first girl i saw, who drinks alcohol like water."

Claire laughs and says:"Thanx, Next time you have to win. All thought Damon tried to win me, but he loses everytime" Damon grins and he grabs Claire's hand and says:" may i have this dance with you, Miss Claire?" Claire smiles and says:"off course " then they get on the dancefloor and start dancing.

Thanks for reading (^__^) xx