The Salvatore Brothers

*ATTENTION: the spell i used here, is not from TVD. I just searched for a random latin spell, sorry iff it sucks(-_-)*

Enjoy reading.

Claire smiles and looks at The Salvatore mansion, she turns around and says to Damon:"You got such a beautifull house" Damon smiles and takes Claire's bags out of her car's trunk. Claire looks at Damon and asks:" what are you doing?" Damon smirks and says:" well, it's been awhile since we saw you. So you're gonna stay with us, any problem with that?"

Claire sighs and smiles, she says:" Okay, but do you have a girlfriend? And does Stefan has a girlfriend?" Damon looks at Claire with a worried look on his face, he says:" why are you asking that?" Claire leans against her car and says: "i don't wanna see an angry girlfriend shouting at me, iff i'm staying at her boyfriends place."

Damon laughs and says:"well Stefan has a girlfriend, but i'm still happy single. But i see some women sometimes." Claire laughs and says:" that's so like you, Katherine is in the past. And now you're enjoying your time, as a Bachelor." Damon smirks and says:" well you know me the best, after all we've been through many things together."
Claire sighs and follows a bird with her eyes, she says:" yeah, we've been through a lot. Just so you know, i've been watching over you two since i left Mystic Falls." Damon looks shocked at Clair, he says:" then why didn't you come to us, Stefan was in Chicago. And i was in New York with a friend of mine."

Claire sighs and says:"I couldn't, i was ashamed of myself. I left you guys, when you needed me the most." She stares at her hands and continues:" You both got turned into vampires, and i had to help you. But i got afraid, you would think i turned you. All thought it was katherine who did that. I promise i wont ever leave you guys, i'll always be there for you."

Damon smiles and hugs her, and then he looks at her. When he sees that she's crying, he says:"You've always been there for us, and we'll always be there for you Claire. so don't cry, cause we've got a lot to catch up with." He winks her, Claire smiles and whipes her tears. Then he picks her bags up from the ground, and Claire also takes a few bags.

Then Damon opens the door, When they're inside Claire smiles and keeps staring at the livingroom. Damon smiles and says:" i knew you would like it, ." Claire smiles and says:" It's really beautifull, can i see the rest of the house?" Damon go's to his table full of Bourbon bottles, he takes 2 glasses and fills them With Bourbon.

Damon gives Claire one glass, then he says:" well let's take a tour around my house." Claire smiles and takes a sip of her glass, she immediatelly smiles and says:" you know I love Bourbon, thanks Damon." He smiles and then he shows her the whole house, after awhile they're back downstairs.

There Claire sees Stefan kissing a girl, Damon shouts: "Continue this upstairs in your room,Dear brother." Stefan immediately turns around and just when he wants to say something to Damon. He sees Claire smilling at him, he let go of his girlfriend and with vampire speed he stands before Claire. She just smiles and says:" It's been awhile, Stefan." He smiles and hugs her, Claire hugs him back.

Stefan then looks at her and says:" I've missed you Claire, how have you been?" She smiles and says:" You didn't change at all Stefan, still caring about everyone. I've missed you too." Then she looks shocked at the girl standing behind Stefan, Damon notices that and says:" that's Elena Gilbert, she's Stefan's girlfriend."

Claire stands near Elena in a second, she says to her:" God, you look like that Bitch. But i can feel you're not her." Elena looks worried at Stefan and says:" how can you feel that? You're a vampire,only witches can feel that." Claire smiles and says:" I like you, you're smart. Well i see you know that these guys are vampires, so i'll let you know another secret."

Elena looks at her , Claire yawns and sits down on the sofa. She says while looking at Elena:" I'm a vampire and a witch, i'm the only one that has ever existed." Elena looks shocked at Claire, and says:" woow, there are so many things i still don't know. I thought that didn't exist." Claire smiles and says:"should i show you a spell, a special one i only use in special occasions?"

Elena noddes and Claire closes her eyes and whispers:"Omni maximus thundora bentidoct!" Stefan and Damon smile when they feel a lot of wind in the room, Elena on the other hand. Keeps looking shocked at Claire, She opens her eyes and a chair near Elena fly's in the air. Claire smiles and whispers:"stop",then she says to Elena:" well do you believe me now, ?"

Elena smiles and says:" Yes i believe you Claire, and i'll keep this a secret." Clare smiles and after awhile Elena is cooking dinner with Stefan in the kitchen. Damon and Claire are talking about the good old times, they talk and laugh for a long time. When it's 10pm, Stefan brings Elena home. Claire is taking a shower, and Damon is talking to someone on the phone.

When she comes downstairs, she sees that Stefan and Damon are talking about something. But they immediately change the subject, when they notice that Claire's looking at them. Claire smiles and jumps on the sofa, she puts her head on Stefan's lap. Stefan smiles and says:" It's just like the old times, Claire always fell asleep on my lap."

Damon grins and says:" Let's throw a party tomorrow, i'll ask blondie to organise everything." Stefan laughs and says:" Yeah, Caroline would like to do that. And we should invite all of Elena's friends, and ask Matt to bring the drinks." Claire looks between Stefan and Damon, then she asks:"Are you gonna trow a party for me?" Damon smiles and says:" yes Claire, we should make up for all of these years."

Claire smiles and on that second someone calls her. She says to Damon:" could you give me my cellphone, i'm to tired to stand up." When Damon grabs Claire's cellphone he reads the name that's calling her. He grins and says:" Love is calling you." Claire laughs and takes her cellphone from Damon, she lays back on Stefan's lap.

When she answers the phone, the first thing she hears is Klaus's sweet voice. He says:" Hello Love, how are you?" Claire smiles and says:" I'm fine, how are you Love?" Klaus smiles while painting a portret of Claire, He says:" You sound happy?" Claire sighs and says:" I'm very happy, i finally see my friends again." Klaus says:"iff you're happy ,i'm happy"

Then he sighs and lays his paintbrush down on the table, he says while looking sad:" I miss you Claire, i'm lonely without you." Claire looks sad and says:" I miss you too" She stands up, and walks outside. Leaving the Salvatore Brothers looking confused. Meanwhile Klaus says:"When are you coming back sweetheart?" Claire tries to hold her tears from falling down, but when Klaus says:"I haven't seen you for a day, but it seems a century to me."

Claire cries and says while whipping her tears:" I miss you so much Klaus, I wanna see you so badly." Klaus sits down on a chair and says:" Don't cry love, i promise you. I'll be with you in three days, just hold on like i'm holding on." Claire sighs and says:" God i didn't know it will be this hard, i'll be waiting for you." Klaus smiles and says:" Get some sleep, i'll call you tomorrow Love"

Claire smiles and says:" okay, I love you Klaus." Klaus smiles and says:" I love you too Claire, more then anyone." Then he hangs up, Claire puts her cellphone in her pocket. Then she whippes her tears again, and go's back inside the house. There she finds The Salvatore Brothers talking to each other.

I hope you liked this chapter(^_^)

I'll be posting a new chapter one of these days, so hold on and wait for it;D