Reunited

I'm back sweeties.I'm just so into my other stories, that I forget to copy/paste this one from Fanfiction :(

Claire arrives at Mystic Falls, she smiles when she sees how many people are walking on the streets. She sighs and says :" God, this city changed so much since i left." Then she sees a sign, saying" Mystic Grill". She smiles and stops near it, claire get's out of the car.

She opens the door of Mystic Grill, and get's inside. Claire go's straight to the Bar, there she says to the bartender:" Give me a bottle of Bourbon and a glass filled with ice please." The bartender noddes and says:" aren't you a little too young for this?" Claire smiles and says:"I'm 21yrs old, that's old enough i hope." The bartender doesn't believe Claire asks to see her ID.

Claire looks straight in his eyes and says:" I'm old enough, and you should bring what i asked you right now." The guy answers in trance:" i'll bring you what you asked for, you're old enough." Claire grins and answers:" yes, go please."

Then she crosses her legs and looks at two guys talking to each other. Claire listens to what they're saying, the guy with the blond hair looks like a bachelor. He says:" well buddy, Jenna doesn't wanna talk to me Afterour fight." The other guy has black hair, and sits with his back to Claire.

He chuckles and says:" Well Alaric That's what you get iff you don't listen to what i say. I'm an expert in women, they love my style,my charms and my looks." Claire smiles and whispers:" well the blond guys name is Alaric, a special name." When her Bourbon arrives, she grabs the bottle and pours a glass full. She drinks the whole glass at once, then she refills it.

When she feels 4 eyes staring at her from behind, she turns around looks with wide eyes. she smiles when she sees Damon looking at her, she go's to him and immediatelly hugs him. she smiles and says:" God i missed you Damon, it's been such a long time my friend." Damon smiles and hugs her back, he says:" i missed you too Claire." She smiles and says:" you're way hotter then in 1864, ."

Damon laughs and says:" it's so good to see you, i'm sure my baby bro will be happy to see you." Claire chuckles and says:" baby bro,thats's so cute. When did you start calling him that?" Damon stands up and says:" well i don't remember." then he looks at her and says:" this is my buddy Alaric." Claire smiles and shakes Alaric's hand, then she sees Damon smilling.

she looks at him and says:" what?" He grins and says:" you never change, still drinking Bourbon?" Claire grins and says:" well it's my favorite, and i know women don't drink Bourbon. That's what you always told me Damon, i've lived alone Since 1923."

She sighs and says:" the last time we saw each other, was when Stefan was a Ripper. I left Chicago and went to New Orleans, there i met the love of my life." Damon looks surprised and says:"you have a boyfriend?" Claire sighs and says :" well, you didn't think i'll stay a single girl for eternity?"

Damon smirks and says:" well i'm happy you're here, especially when you got yourself a boyfriend." then he grins and continues:" but i'm curious, which guy desrves to be Miss. robinsons boyfriend? He has to be special, maybe a werewolve?"

Claire grins and says:" well he's special for sure, and he's the only one for me." Damon smiles and Claire keeps staring at him, he does the same. then Claire says :"Do you still love Katherine?" Damon Breaks his eyecontact with Claire, and starts looking around. Claire keeps asking about Katherine for about 15minutes, when she sees that he doesn't want to answer.

She stands before him with vampire speed, She puts her hands on his cheeks and stares into his perfect bleu eyes. Damon sighs and looks at her, he asks:" what do you want, Claire?" She sighs and says:" I just wanna know iff you still love her Damon. I don't wanna see you get hurt, you're my family."

Damon smiles softly and Alaric stands up and says:" well i have to go, Jenna wants to talk to me again." he looks at Damon and winks, then he shakes claire's hand and says:" it was nice to meet you Claire, i'm glad someone can keep my buddy under control."

Damon grins and then Alaric leaves The Grill. Damon says to Claire:" well let's go visit my baby bro, he will be happier then me to see you." Claire smiles and says:" well let's go see your baby bro, no wait our lill baby bro."

Damon grins and they leave The Grill, when they're outside Claire asks Damon:" did you come her by car?" Damon shakes his head, then she says:" well then, come with me. My sweetheart buyed me a new car."

When Damon sees her car, he smiles and says :" well, he has a good taste in cars. And in women." Claire chuckles and says:" Don't flirt with me." He grins and they leave, going straight to The Salvatore house.

Peeps ;) I hope liked this chapter xx