Her last

ps: The words that Klaus says to Claire, are from a song " Plumb - Don't Deserve You~

~*~

Claire sighs and drinks her cup of coffee, she keeps replaying everything that happened yesterday in her head. She doesn't even notice that Stefan, is sitting beside her in the livingroom. He looks at her and says:"Claire, did something happen yesterday night?"

Claire looks at Stefan and says:"Sorry i didn't even see you or hear you." Stefan smiles and says:"No problem, but tell me did something happen yesterday? Cause Damon is still laying in his bed, it's 4pm now he never sleeps that long."

Claire sighs and says:"even iff i talk right now, Damon can hear every word i say." She stands up and stands with vampspeed outside the house. Stefan stands beside her and says:"He can still hear us here Claire."

She smiles and says:"I know that, but i just want some fresh air." Stefan looks at Claire and says:"So are you going to tell me what happened, between you and Damon?"

Claire leans against a tree and says:"Klaus got angry at me, cause i was laughing and having fun with Damon. Klaus also told me that Damon loves me, I didn't believe then Damon told me that he loves me, after Klaus left the house."

Stefan sighs and says:" You know Damon has always loved you, he just couldn't tell you that." Claire puts her hand on her forehead and sighs again, she looks at Stefan and says:" I love Damon, but just like a brother, drink buddy, and best friend."

Stefan smiles and says:" I know that Claire, just speak to him. Do as iff nothing has changed between you two." Claire smiles and says:"You're the smart brother, well then i'm gonna go talk to him. Cause i really missed seeing that beautiful face of his."

She winks Stefan, he smiles and says:"That's why i like you alot Claire, you're such a good person." Claire lifts one eyebrow and says:"Well thanks Stefan, just so you know please don't tell me that you love me. I don't wanna end up like Katherine, stuck between the amazing Salvatore brothers."

Stefan starts laughing and claire smiles, she says:"I'm gonna go to Damon, see ya in the Mystic Grill." Stefan noddes, and Claire go's with vampspeed to Damon's room.

She sighs and opens the door of his room, Claire sees Damon looking at an old picture. He puts the picture beside him and sits straight, Claire sees that Damon isn't wearing a shirt. She smiles and says:"Well you look glorious."

Damon grins and looks at Claire, she go's to him and sits beside him on his bed. He sighs and Claire says:"Look Damon, i'll forget everything .We're just best friend like before."

Damon stands up and says with a sad look on his face:"I can't forget what i said, I love you Claire. You can't forget that, but i'll be the friend that you want."

Claire stands up too and grabs Damon's hand, she looks him in the eyes and says:"I know that you love me, and i won't forget that. I just don't know what to say, i don't wanna hurt you mean alot to me."

Damon sighs and says:"Then don't say anything, just don't forget that i will always wait for you." Claire wipes her tears and says with a broken voice:"I promise you i won't forget that, it's just i can't promise you anything. I'm in love with Klaus, and i don't think i will ever love anyone beside him."

Damon wipes a tear from Claire's face and says:"I'm sorry Claire, i know that you love Klaus. He's your first love and i intend to be your last." Claire looks at Damon with tears in her eyes, she says:"Damon, I.."

He puts a finger on her lips and says:"Let's just go have a drink." Damon go's to his wardrobe and grabs a black shirt, he buttons it half up and stand back beside Claire. She looks at him and says while wipping her tears:"Damon look, let's grab a drink and toast on our friendship."

Damon smiles and says:"That's the Claire I know, come on let's go." She smiles and they both go straight to the Mystic Grill. There they find Stefan talking to Klaus, Claire looks at Klaus

He stands up from his chair, and looks at her with a sad look on his face. Klaus go's to Claire, Damon looks at Claire and says:"I'll go prepare our drinks." Claire noddes and leaves The Grill with Klaus, once they're outside The Grill.

Klaus says to Claire while hugging her:" Claire you're the first face that I see in my dreams, And the last thing I think about. You're the reason that I'm alive, You're what I can't live without."

Claire looks at Klaus and cries quietly, she says while looking at him in his eyes:"Klaus, i'm sorry iff i did something wrong. I hate it when we fight, we've never fought in all these years." Klaus wipes her tears and says:"I know Love, it's my fault. I didn't have to say such words, i'm sorry Claire."

Then he kisses her, Claire kisses him back. Meanwhile Elena and Caroline arrive at The Grill, they see Klaus and Claire kissing. Caroline whistles and Elena says to her:"Caroline, shut up."

Caroline smiles and they enter The Grill, Klaus and Claire both laugh. Claire looks at klaus and says:"Klaus i promised Damon, we're gonna drink together." Klaus sighs and says:"Yes, did he tell you that he loves you Claire?"

Claire noddes and says:"He understands me, Believe me Klaus Damon is a good person." Klaus sighs again and Claire says:"What's bothering you Klaus?"

He smiles and shows those irressistible dimples, Claire smiles and says:"Stop smilling like that, I can't concentrate." Klaus grins and says:"Go have fun with your best friend Damon in Georgia, I'll see you tomorrow."

Claire smiles and kisses Klaus again, she looks him in the eyes and says:"I love you Klaus, more than anyone in this world." Klaus kisses her forehead and says:"I love you too sweetheart, you're my life."

Claire smiles, Meanwhile Damon drinks his glass at once. Stefan looks at his brother and says:"I thought you and Claire are just friends like old times again."

Damon sighs and says:"We are still friends, it just sucks to hear her say I love you to another men." Damon pours his glass full and looks at Stefan, he just sighes and sits down beside his brother.

Claire stands near the Salvatore brothers in a second, she looks at Damon and says:"Cheer up Damon, we're gonna go to Georgia." Damon sits straight and says:"What did you say?"

Claire smiles and says:"You heard me, I said we're gonna go to Georgia." Stefan smiles and says:"You're the only one who can cheer him up." Damon smiles and says while pouring three glasses full of Bourbon:"Well then to our friendship Claire."

Claire grabs a glas and drinks it at once, Damon gives Stefan a glass. Stefan says:" No thanks, I'm gonna have dinner with Elena and the others here. You two go have fun together."
Claire takes the glass from Stefan's hand and drinks it too.

Elena sees that and starts laughing, Caroline shakes her head. Claire stand up and says to Damon:"Well let's go Damon, what are you waiting for!" He smiles and they both leave The Grill, they get inside Damon's car. And head straight to Georgia...

~*~

Here's Chapter 9, I hope you guys enjoyed it. (^_^)