Klaus's weird behaviour

(Not edited! This story is on my Fanfiction accoun Damon X Misaki. I am transferring my story to wattpad, piece by piece. So bear with me, until I edit it. I got alot of stories to take care of.💋)

~*~

Claire looks out of the window in her room, she turns around when she hears Klaus entering the room. She looks at him and says :"Tell me Klaus how did you meet Stefan? I never knew that you had another friend besides Marcel."

Klaus smiles and says:"Well my Love,
I met Stefan when I was in Chicago a few years ago. I went there with Rebekah, she was Stefan's girlfriend for a month. Then I had to come back to New Orleans, cause I heard you got sick."

Claire sighs and says:" So you met him when you told me that you had some bussines in Chicago. Now I remember you told me once that you made a very good friend in Chicago."

Klaus smiles and says:" Yes that's right, Claire sweetheart I didn't sleep for a few hours. So I want to sleep for awhile, I hope you don't mind my Love."

Claire smiles and says:"Of course not, but first go take a shower and then you can sleep a few hours."

Klaus sighs and says:"Whatever you say milady" Claire smiles and hugs Klaus, He smiles and kisses her on her forehead.

Claire looks at him and says:" I'm gonna sit with Stefan for awhile, so you just need to get some rest Klaus." He nodds and Claire let go of him, and go's downstairs. Klaus smiles and go's to take A shower.

~5 hours later...~

Klaus wakes up and sees that it's already dark outside, he puts his hand on his forehead and sighs. He stands up and leaves his room, when he closes the door behind him.

He sees Stefan talking to someone, Klaus smiles he go's to Stefan and stops when he sees that a girl is hugging him. Stefan looks at Elena and says:" Elena what's wrong? Did something happen to Jeremy?"

Elena shakes her head and wipes her tears with her hand. She looks at Stefan and says:"Today is the day my parents died, sorry for making you worry about me."

Stefan hugs Elena and says :"Don't cry, let's go visit your parents grave tomorrow. And don't forget that i'm always here for you Elena."

Elena smiles and nods, Klaus smiles and thinks:"It's been about time, that you found yourself a girl." When Klaus walks downstairs he hears Claire laughing and hears another voice.

The voice of a man, He sees Claire laying on the sofa and Talking To Damon. Claire smiles and says:" Oh god, Damon You just made me remember things. No one can make ma laugh, like you do."

Damon smiles and says:"I'll make you remember even more, just wait and see." Claire stands up and gives Damon a kiss in his cheek.

Damon smiles and says:" You know what let's go to Georgia tomorrow, it's been awhile since you've been there." Claire go's and sits back on the sofa and says:"Yeah absolutely, let's go have some fun like before."

Damon grabs his glass filled with Bourbon and says:" A toast to our old and amazing friendship!" Claire smiles and drinks her glass at once.

On that second Klaus was looking at Claire with a jealous look. Damon notices Klaus and says:" Did you sleep well? I hope we didn't wake you up."

Claire turns around and smiles, she says to Klaus:" Come and join us, we're talking about the good old times." Klaus looks at Claire and says:" Thanks, but I have some businnes with Stefan. Something I wanna talk about, so you two enjoy yourselves."

Damon lifts his eyebrow and looks at Claire. He sees that she's getting angry, He grins and thinks:she never changes, whenever she get's mad. Her face turns red.

Claire looks at Klaus and says:" You can talk to Stefan tomorrow, besides he's going out for dinner with Elena." Klaus sighs and says:"Well then i'll Talk to him tomorrow, but for now i'll go to have a drink."

Damon grins and says:"Well i have the best drinks here, from Bourbon to Whisky ,champagne and alot more. So have a drink at home, it's like killing two birds with one stone. You get to drink at home, and sit with your beloved Claire."

Claire smiles and Damon looks at her and winks. Klaus says with a mad look on his face:"Thanks for your offer, but i prefer to drink alone." Claire feels that Klaus is getting mad, but she doesn't understand why.

She stands up and says:"Klaus why don't you just sit with us?" Klaus looks mad at Claire and says:"Because i don't wanna interrupt your talk with him, that's why i'll go out for awhile."

Claire starts getting angry and says:"Well you're acting like a child, stop being acting like that. And come sit with us." Damon sighs and sees that Claire walks to Klaus.

Klaus says while his voice is raising:"Don't you understand that i don't wanna sit with him!" That was just too much for Claire to handle, even iff it was Klaus.

She says while her voice is also raising:" what did Damon do, we were just talking!" Klaus shouts:"That didn't look like talking to me!"

Claire sighs and says still with an angry voice:"You're jealous aren't you, God i can't believe you're jealous of my best friend!" Klaus standsin a flash before Claire and says :"I don't think he sees you as his best friend Claire."

Claire laughs and says:"What?! Don't make up those stupid stuff, I've been friend with Damon for a long time now. And we're just like brother and sister, so stop saying these things"

Klaus shakes his head and says:"Unbelievable, i'm talking to
you and you keep picking his side!"
He turns around and dissapears in
a flash, Claire sighs and says:" Unbelievable, Telling me that you don't see me as your friend. Stupid idiot!"

Damon sighs and says:"Claire, He's right ." Claire looks at Damon and says:"What do you mean Damon?" Damon stand up and says with a sad look on his face:"Claire I've always like you, since the day I first met you."

Claire smiles and says:"I also like you alot Damon, You're my drinking buddy ,my best friend." Damon shakes his head and sighs, then he says:"That's not what i meant Claire."

Claire looks at Damon and says:" I think i don't understand what you mean." Damon grabs Claire's hand and says while looking into her eyes:" I love you Claire, i always loved you. I never met a girl like you in my whole life, and i will never found one like you."

Claire looks with tears in her eyes at Damon, he smiles and says:"But just forget what i said, i'll stay your best friend and drinking buddy. Just don't cry and live a happy life, i can't be selfish with you."

Claire cries and hugs Damon, while she says:"Sorry for not realizing it, i never wanna make you feel sad." Damon smiles and hugs Claire, she just keeps crying.

~*~

Hehee I hope you liked this chapter, i just hope i didn't make a mess out of it. :( Well review pretty please. See ya in the next chapter (^_^)