Airport

Well let's get started (^_^) btw do you like the romantic Klaus? And what do you think about the new Mikaelson's?

Claire and Elijah arrive at the airport, he helps her bring all her luggage inside. Elijiah smiles ,And says while looking at Claire:" You have so much luggage, women in my time never took this much with them when they travelled." Claire smiles and says:" really? Well actually i left the other half at Home, Rebecca told me to go shopping as soon as i arrive at Mystic Falls." Elijiah laughs and says:" well that's Rebecca, always thinking of buying new clothes." Claire chuckles and Stares at her bags, she thinks of Klaus. And without she notices , a few teardrops slide down on her cheeks.

Elijah sees that Claire's crying, he go's to her and and gives her a handkerchief. She smiles and wipes her tears, then she says:" I didn't know it will be this hard to leave, especially when i think of Klaus." She wipes her tears again, but her tears keep rolling down her cheek.

Elijiah then hugs her and says:" I know, I know how you feel right now. But you said you have some business in Mystic Falls, do what you have to do. And come back as fast as possible, Cause Klaus will be stressed without you." Claire smiles and hugs him tighter, she says:" I wish you we're my Big brother, you're always there for me. " Elijiah chuckles and says:" well that will be a problem, cause Klaus will also be your brother then."

Claire let go of Elijah and they both laugh. Then she smiles and says:" well i'm leaving, please come visit me. I'll be searching for a good girl for you." Elijiah smiles and says:" okay, whatever my little sister wants. I'll be keeping you up to date about Klaus's depression."

Claire laughs and says:" tell me every detail, and please tell rebecca to buy me those black/gold pumps. she knows what i mean." Then she hugs him again and leaves, Elijah smiles and steps inside his car. He starts the car and drives back home.

~2hours later~

When Claire get's out of the airplane, she takes her luggage and go's to buy water. She buys water, and a few snacks. Then someone calls her, she grabs her cellphone and sees that Klaus is calling her. She smiles and answers:" Hello honey, did you miss me already?" Klaus chuckles and says:" Off course Love, i missed you the second you left home."

Claire sighs and says:" i miss you Klaus, iff only you we're here with me." Klaus smiles and says:" i'll come visit you as soon as possible, did you already found your new car?" Claire looks surprised and asks:" New car? Did you buy me another car?" Klaus smiles and says:"well Love, i think you'll find outisde the airport. You have the keys inside you handbag, it's your favorite car."

Claire starts running towards the exit, when she's outside. She sees her new car a 'Porsche Cayman S Black Edition', she smiles and starts searching for her keys. Meanwhile Klaus says to her:" so what do you think Sweetheart?" Claire keeps searching in her bag and says:" I' m so happy, i always wanted this car. Klaus i love you so much!" Klaus smiles and says:" I'm glad you like it, and i love you too Claire." Then he sighs and says:" well i have to help Kol with something, so i'll call you In 1hour. Take care Claire" Claire smiles and says:" okay see you later Klaus, I love you." Klaus chuckles and says :" I love you too, bye." Then she hangs off and she smiles, whe she finds her keys. she puts all her luggage in the car, and then she starts driving.

Well this chapter was rather small... But i'm going to post a new chapter in a few minutes. ;) Vote and leave a comment my fellow TVD lovers♡☆