Smells like wolf

I hope you guys will like it, Review pleaaaaaaase... I don't get that much Reviews... And I work really hard for this fanfic.. (Now i look pathetic...)

Oh well Enjoy!

~*~

Claire was teaching Bonnie some new spells, Bonnie was really interested in Claire's lessons. It's been a week now since Claire and Bonnie became good friends. Klaus wasn't In Mystic Fall, he went to Italy with Rebekah.

Cause Some werewolves where plotting against him. Claire sighs and says:"You have to put more power in this spell Bonnie. Cause it won't work the way you're doing it."

Bonnie noddes and says:"Okay, I'll try again." Bonnie closes her eyes and starts whispering:"Vesmatus suterus e ranimum." While she kept her hands above a dead Rendeer, The spell didn't work.

Bonnie sighs and says:"Damn, I've been trying this spell for 2days now. I can't do it, I don't have enough power Claire." Claire walks towards Bonnie, she puts two fingers on the rendeers she closes her eyes and says: "Vesmatus suterus e Ranimum."

Claire stands up and says:"You just had to put your fingers on his neck, and push a little bit of power in those fingers. That's all Bonnie." Bonnie chuckles, she stops immediattely and smiles when she sees that the rendeer was alive again.

Bonnie looks at Claire and says:"I was starting to hate magic, My grams died because of it. But thanks to you, I really start loving it again." Bonnie grabs Claire's hand and says:"Thank you so much Claire." Claire winks her and says:"Let's go back, I'm starting to get hungry."

Bonnie noddes and holds Claire's hand, Claire then go's with vampspeed to The Salvatore Mansion. When they arrive there, they both look surprised when they see that there's a party going on.

Claire looks at Bonnie and says:"What The Hell? We just left for 4 hours, and when we come back we find this house full of human bloodbags." Bonnie lifts her eyebrow and says:"I beg your pardon, Those are just students of Whitmore College."

Claire shakes her head and says:"No, they're not. Not all of them, I smell wolf." Bonnie looks shocked at Claire and says:"What? wolf? Why?" Claire grins and says:"Don't worry, I'll sniff them out. You just have fun, I'm gonna look for Damon." Bonnie noddes and Claire vanishes in thin air.

Claire enters her bedroom, and stops when she smells alot of blood. She enters the room with vampspeed and stops right in front of a Brown haired guy. He looks at her and says mad:"who are you?"

Claire grins and says:"Did your parents not learn you to have some manners?" The guy looks at Claire and says angry:"Get out of this room!" Claire smirks and says:"With pleasure, dog."

She snaps his neck in a second and, looks at his body that's now laying on the ground. Claire sighs and says:"That was a Hybrid." She closes her eyes and opens them in a second. Claire runs towards Stefan's room, she finds Stefan laying against the wall.

He was covered in blood, and he got shot all over his body. Claire stands beside him with vampspeed, she looks worried at Stefan and says:"What happened Stefan?!" He says with a painfull expression:"The hybrids attacked us, they shot me with woodenbullets."

Claire looks sad at Stefan and says:"I can make your pain go away, Just close your eyes." Stefan closes his eyes and Claire puts her hand on Stefan's chest. She then says:"Asinta mulaf hesta eros mitle denz sho bala." Stefan's painfull expression turns into a smile.

He stands up and says:"Thank you Claire, we need to find Damon. Some werewolves attacked us, they took Damon with them. They said that they're going to kill him."