Reunited

The song that Claire sings here is from : OneRepublic - Counting Stars~~ My favorite song of the moment.

Klaus was taking a walk in the woods, while Stefan was talking to Damon. Stefan sighs and says:"You seriously need to stop drinking too much Alcohol."

Damon grins and says:"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, Little brother." Stefan shakes his head and says:"I heard that Claire won't come back to Mystic Falls for a week. She went to Miami with Kol."

Damon sighs and says:"I know, and i hate the idea of not seeing her for one more week." On that second Klaus enters the Salvatore boarding house. He leans against the wall and says:"Is it true what I just heard about Claire?"

Stefan noddes and says:"Yeah, she called me yesterday and told me that." Damon sighs again and Klaus says:"Did she ask about me?" Stefan smiles and says:"Yeah, she asked about both of you. She misses you both alot, but she wants to give herself some time think."

Klaus noddes and says:"I'll give her all the time she wants, as long as she's happy." Damon rolls his eyes and says:"Love is in the Air." Klaus grins and says:"So are we still going to talk to that Bennet witch?"

Stefan takes the bottle of Bourbon from Damon's hand, and puts it on the table. Damon glares at Stefan, He takes the bottle back and drinks a mouth full.

Stefan sighs and says:"yes, we're leaving right now." He looks at Damon and says:"And you're staying here, you're too drunk." Damon grins and says:"Your wish is my command, Sir." Klaus chuckles and says to Damon:"See you in an hour mate."

Damon smiles and says:"See ya buddy." Stefan shakes his head and whispers:"Those two drunkards, now they're all pals."

Meanwhile in Miami...

Kol was laughing and talking, to Many girls . Claire comes out of the pool and says:"So you really thought you could beat me, in a swimming race?" Enzo grins and says:"You're so full of yourself."

Claire grins and says:"Well that's because I'm The only one of my kind." Enzo chuckles and says:"Oh i forgot that, well what are we going to do now?" Claire grabs a towel and trows it at Enzo, he grabs it and says:"Tell me Claire, do you have any plans for today?"

Claire smiles and says:"Nope, Nada... I actually wanna go shopping. But Kol doesn't want to go with me, the only thing he thinks about are Girls."

Enzo laughs and says:"That's true, since me and you became friends. I see him everyday with different girls, he's really a Casanova." Claire grins and says:"I'm glad you noticed that, so do you wanna go shopping with me?"

Enzo sighs and says:"I actually hate that, but I'll accompany you. Just don't enter too many stores." Claire smiles and says:"Thanx Enzo, you're a great friend. Btw why don't you come with me to Mystic Falls?"

Enzo sighs again and says:"You really want me to go with you? I don't wanna get killed by a Hybrid and a Vampire."

Claire laughs and says:"Scaredy cat, Klaus and Damon won't hurt you. You're my friend, and besides you're a vampire too. So why are you afraid of another vampire?"

Enzo grins and says:"I was just joking about the vampire, but I'm dead serious about your Hybrid lover. I don't wanna end up with a werewolve bite." Claire sighs and says:"Don't worry, I'll protect you with my life mate."

Enzo stands beside Claire in a second, he kisses her on her cheek and says:"Well then I'll be under your protection, my Vampire witch Friend."

Claire chuckles and says:"Let's get dressed and go shopping." She looks at Kol and shouts:"Yo Kol, I'm gonna go shopping with Enzo. See ya in awhile." Kol shouts back: "Okay, see ya Beauty."