Love Triangle

I dedicate this chapter to loveingklause thank you so much💛
For voting and reading. Your votes make my day😊

Thanx for everyone who favorited my story 😉 And again please just leave a review below... I really wanna hear if my story is good.

~*~

Claire stands up in the middle of the night, she go's and knocks on Stefan's room. He opens his door and looks worried, when he sees Claire breathing heavy. He helps her inside his room, and closes the door.

Stefan lays Claire on his bed and says:"It's the wolf bite, am i right?" Claire sighs and noddes, she says with a tired look on her face:"Please can you call Klaus, he just needs to come here.

Iff i drink his blood, I'll be allright in a second." Stefan looks at Claire and sighs, he then says while looking for his phone:"You told me that once, only Klaus's blood can heal a werewolve bite."

Claire puts her hands on her head and starts crying out of pain. Meanwhile Damon just arrived at his house, he hears Claire screaming. He stands in Stefan's room with vampspeed, he looks at Claire with a sad face and says:

"What's wrong Claire? You don't look well." Claire can't answer Damon cause she's has too much pain. It feels like her head is about to explode. Damon Carresses her hair and says:"Tell me what happened."

Stefan sighs and says:"She got bitten by a werewolve." Damon looks shocked and says:"No, no this can't be happening to her." Stefan puts his hand on Damon's shoulder and says:"Don't worry, iff she drinks Klaus's blood it will heal itself."

Damon pushes Stefan away and turns around, to find Klaus standing behind him. Klaus walks towards Claire, he looks at her with a sad look on his face and says:"I told you many times Love, that you have to be carefull around Werewolves."

Claire grabs Klaus's shirt and says:"Make it stop, it hurts too much!" She then starts crying again, Damon couldn't stand seeing Claire cry. He left the room in a second, Klaus bites in his arm and brings it to Claire's mouth.

She grabs his arm, her eyes turn red and the veins under her eyes are visible. Claire bites Klaus's arm and starts drinking his blood, Klaus carresses Claire's hair.

He sits on Stefan's bed and let Claire continue drinking his blood. Stefan keeps looking at them with a smile, Claire stops drinking and says with a grin:"Well that's what i needed today."

Klaus smiles and his dimples are showing, Claire looks at Klaus and says:"You came back for me." Klaus smiles and says:"I will always be there for you Claire, no matter what happens."

Claire looks sad and says to Stefan:"Go see iff Damon's allright please. I know he will think that it's his fault." Klaus lifts an eyebrow and says:"So how did this actually happen My love?"

Claire smiles and says while leaning against Klaus:"I just killed a werewolve, his pack kidnapped Damon. And then one of them bite me, cause i killed his brother."

Klaus laughs and says:"You're totally like me, you don't care iff you kill someone. No needs to touch your family or friends."

Claire smiles and says:"I know, You know Klaus... I missed you." Klaus smiles and says:"Turn around Claire, I haven't seen your face for two weeks now."

Claire looks sad and turns around, she then says:" I have to be honest with you Klaus, Please try to understand me." Klaus puts his hands on Claire's cheeks and says:"I will always understand you Claire, just tell me what's bothering you Love."

Claire looks at her hands and says:"When you left Mystic Falls, and I went with Damon to New york." Klaus lifts an eyebrow and says:" You went to New York? You said you where going to Georgia, I even went to look for you."

Claire feels guilty and says:"Damon wanted to show me New York, cause I've already been to Georgia a couple of times." Klaus grins and says:"ah okay, I hope you had fun."

Claire smiles and says:"Yeah, I had lots of fun." Klaus smiles and looks at Claire, she tries to keep her tears from falling. Klaus sees that and says:"What's wrong?"

Tears fall on Claire's cheek, she looks at Klaus and says:"I'm sorry Klaus, I betrayed you." Klaus looks at Claire and says:"What are you talking about, you never betrayed me Love."

Claire shakes her head and says:"Yes I did, I'm in love with Damon." Klaus looks mad for a second but covers it with a smile:"I always told you, that you felt something for him."

Claire looks sad and says:"I'm sorry Klaus." Klaus sighs and says:"He's your first love, it's normal iff you still have feelings for him." Claire sighs and says:"That's not true anymore, I love both of you equally.

I can't choose between you two, and I don't wanna lose one of you." Klaus looks the other way and Claire says:"Say something Klaus, Please!"

Klaus looks at Claire with tears in his eyes, he stands up from the bed and says:"I love you more than anyone Claire, what do you expect me to say about this. I will never hate you, but that doens't mean that i agree with this."

More tears are falling down Claire's cheek, she looks at Klaus and says:"I'm sorry Klaus, I don't know what to say." Klaus asks with a calm voice:"Did you sleep with him?"

Claire looks shocked at Klaus, she looks at the ground and says:"Yes" Klaus knuckels turn white, he grabs a table beside him and breaks it in pieces.

Claire cries and Klaus says with tears in his eyes:"Why? You know that will hurt me alot." Claire looks afraid and says:"It's because I love him."

Klaus sighs and says:"I'm sorry for shouting at you." He hugs Claire and says:"I just don't want anyone to take you away from me. I can't live without you Claire, you're My life."

Claire looks at Klaus with teary eyes, she kisses him and says:"I love you Klaus, I will always Love you. And I also can't live without you."

She sighs and says:"But I also love Damon, I also can't live without him." Klaus looks the other way with a sad face, Claire puts her hand on his cheek and says:"Klaus, please don't hate me."

Klaus looks sad and says:"I'll try to except this, I'll do it for you." Claire cries and Klaus kisse her, Meanwhile Damon is drinking a glass full of Bourbon.

Stefan sighs and says:"You knew that she loves him, so why are you sad?" Damon grins and says:"Sad? I'm not sad. last time I checked sadness, it's one of those pesky human emotions."

Stefan leans against the wall and says:"Stop saying stupid stuff Damon, everyone knows that you care." Damon looks at Stefan and says:"Yeah I care too damn much, that's my problem. Well geuss what, I don't care what you guys think."

On that second A familiar voice says:"I see that you're fallen in love again, with someone else's girl." Damon lifts an eyebrow and says:"Katherine, what do you want?"

Katherine smirks and says:"I came back cause I missed Stefan." Stefan sighs and says:"Stop lying Katherine, you came back for another reason." Katherine sighs and says:"Whatever you say, I came cause I heard that Idiot of a women is here."

Katherine turns around when she hears Claire saying:"You mean me Katherine?" Katherine leans against the wall and says:"No, I meant Damon. Off course I meant you."

Damon rolls his eyes, Claire grins and says:"Whatever you say Miss Katherine, well I actually came here in the hope I would find you."

Katherine grins and says:" So What are you planning to do, know that you found me?" Claire smirks and says:"This." Claire runs with vampspeed to Katherine and snaps her neck.

Katherine falls on the ground and Claire lays down on the Sofa and says:"That's for betraying me and leaving me." Damon laughs and Stefan chuckles, Klaus looks at Claire and says:"You're totally like me Love." Claire grins and winks Klaus.

~*~
Woop woop! I hope you enjoyed reading.
See ya😘