Victory Of The Daleks Pt. 2

"Would you care for some tea?"

"That would be very nice, thank you" Bracewell says.

"All right, Prof. Now, the PM's been filling us in. Amazing things, these Ironsides of yours. Amazing. You must be very proud of them" the Doctor says as he stands beside {Y/N}.

"Just doing my bit."

"Not bad for a Paisley boy" Amy says.

"Yes, I thought I detected a familiar cadence, my dear.

"How did you do it? Come up with the idea?" {Y/N} asks.

"How does the muse of invention come to anyone?"

"But you get a lot of these clever notions, do you?" the Doctor asks.

"Well, ideas just seem to teem from my head. Wonderful things, like. Let me show you. Some musings on the potential of hypersonic flight. Gravity bubbles that can sustain life outside of the terrestrial atmosphere. Came to me in the bath."

"And are these your ideas or theirs?" {Y/N} asks.

"Oh no, no, no. These robots are entirely under my control, {Y/N}. They are" the Dalek brings Bracewell his tea "thank you. The perfect servant, and the perfect warrior."

"I don't know what you're up to, Professor, but whatever they've promised, you cannot trust them. Call them what you like, the Daleks are death" the Doctor says.

"Yes, Doctor and {Y/N}. Death to our enemies. Death to the forces of darkness, and death to the Third Reich."

"Yes, Winston, and death to everyone else too" {Y/N} mutters.

"Would you care for some tea?" the Doctor knocks the tray from the Dalek's sucker.

"Stop this! What are you doing here? What do you want?" the Doctor asks.

"We seek only to help you."

"To do what?"

"To win the war."

"Really? Which war?"

"I do not understand."

"This war, against the Nazis, or your war? The war against the rest of the Universe? The war against all life forms that are not Dalek?" {Y/N} asks.

"I do not understand. I am your soldier."

"Oh, yeah? Ok. Ok, soldier, defend yourself" the Doctor picks up a huge spanner and starts hitting the Dalek.

"Doctor, what the devil?" Churchill asks.

"You do not require tea?"

"Stop him! Prime Minister, please" Bracewell says.

"Doctor, what the devil? Please, these machines are precious."

"Come on. Fight back. You want to, don't you? You know you do" the Doctor says.

"I must protest."

"What are you waiting for? Look, you hate me. You want to kill me. Well, go on. Kill me. Kill me!" the Doctor shouts, {Y/N} grabs his arm pulling him back as best as she could.

"Doctor, be careful" Amy says.

"Please desist from striking me. I am your soldier."

"You are our enemy! And we are yours. You are everything we despise. The worst thing in all creation. We've defeated you time and time again. We defeated you. We sent you back into the Void. We saved the whole of reality from you. I am the Doctor and she's {Y/N}. And you are the Daleks!"

"Correct. Review testimony."

"I am the Doctor and she's {Y/N}. And you are the Daleks!"

"Testimony. What are you talking about, testimony?"

"Transmitting testimony now."

"Transmit what, where?"

*Time skip*

"Testimony accepted."

"Get back, all of you" the Doctor says.

"Marines! Marines, get in here" Churchill says, the two Marines who come through the door are exterminated.

"Stop it, stop it, please. What are you doing? You are my Ironsides" Bracewell says.

"We are the Daleks."

"But I created you."

"No" the Dalek blows off Bracewell's left hand. It sparks and splutters "we created you. Victory. Victory. Victory" the Daleks teleport away.

"What just happened, Doctor? {Y/N}?" Amy asks.

"I wanted to know what they wanted. What their plan was. We were their plan" the Doctor says, him and {Y/N} run out.

"Hey!" Amy shouts running after them.

"Testimony accepted. That's what they said. My testimony" the Doctor says.

"Don't beat yourself up because you were right. So, what do we do? Is this what we do now? Chase after them?" Amy asks.

"This is what we do. yeah, and it's dangerous, so you wait here" {Y/N} says.

"What, so you mean I've got to stay safe down here in the middle of the London Blitz?" Amy asks.

"Safe as it gets around us" the Doctor says as the two Time Lords go into the TARDIS and it dematerialises, {Y/N} sets the scanner on search, while the Doctor fiddles with the console.

"Come on. Bingo!" {Y/N} shouts.

"The final phase commences, channel all reserve power to Progenitor" the TARDIS materialises, and the Doctor and {Y/N} step out.

"How about that cuppa now, then?" the Doctor asks.

"It is the Doctor and {Y/N}."

"Exterminate."

"Wait, wait, wait. I wouldn't if I were you. TARDIS self-destruct, and you know what that means. My ship goes, you all go with it" the Doctor holds out a Jammy Dodger biscuit.

"You would not use such a device."

"Try me" the Doctor says, a Dalek rolls forward "ah, ah, ah, ah, ah. No scans. No nothing. One move and I'll destroy us all, you got that? TARDIS bang bang, Daleks boom! Good boy. This ship's pretty beaten up. Running on empty, I'd say, like you. When we last met, you were at the end of your rope. Finished."

"One ship survived."

"And you fell back through time, yes. Crippled, dying" {Y/N} says.

"We picked up a trace. One of the Progenitor devices."

"Progenitor? What's that when it's at home?" the Doctor asks.

"It is our past, and our future."

"Oh? That's deep. That is deep for a Dalek. What does it mean, though?"

"It contains pure Dalek DNA. Thousands were created. All were lost, save one."

"Ok, but there's still one thing I don't get, though. If you've got the Progenitor, why build Bracewell?"

"It was necessary."

"But why? I get it. Oh, I get it. I get it. Oh ho! This is rich. The Progenitor wouldn't recognise you, would it? It saw you as impure. Your DNA is unrecognisable as Dalek."

"A solution was devised."

"Yes, yes, yes. Me. My testimony. So, you set a trap. You knew that the Progenitor would recognise me and {Y/N}, the Daleks' greatest enemy. It would accept my word. Our recognition of you. No. No, no. What are you doing?"

"Withdraw now, Doctor and {Y/N}, or the city dies in flames."

"Who are you kidding? This ship is a wreck. You don't have the power to destroy London."

"Watch as the humans destroy themselves" a ray goes out from the spaceship.

---

~Bread 🍞