Violin (Lime)

(A/N: Its been 2 weeks I think of sitting around and doing nothing until I realize I have to go to school soon next week by the time I'm writing this Author's Note. Please enjoy another request by misssuisidal69 , please enjoy)

Knight Shiro X Violinist Reader

Fantasy AU
Shiro's P.O.V
I was the Royal Gurad of the Castle of Lions, I protected the princess at all cost and I had friends by my side. Yes its stressful so what I do is go to the local bar and listen to the music...and try to woo ladies, Im quite the charmer.

One night, it wasn't the usual Bard that would show up and play a song about adventure, it was a girl this time, with a violin instead of a lute. She was wearing some interesting clothing too:

(A/N: I literally looked up female bard outfit and found this

(A/N: I literally looked up female bard outfit and found this. That is was you look like.)

Her eyes sparkled as she went on stage and smiled, she had quite pretty hair, I felt like I was in a trance. But the trance broke when she began to play.

(insert Fairytale by Alexander Rybak)

Her movements on stage were elegant, she spun around in circles, singing to the song.

The show was over and she bow as the patrons applauded, including me. I wanted to talk to her, she seems so interesting.

I decided to walk up and talk to her, she was just at a table drinking a pint. I tapped her shoulder and she flinched. She looked up and started blushing.

"Oh...Hi." She giggled

"I saw your show," I complimented her, "that song was very powerful.

She blushes at my words and hides her face with her hair. I push it out of her face and smile.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"That would be nice." she replied

"Do you have a name?"

"(Y/N)" she answered again

(a tiny lindy hop time skip)

One drink then turned into multiple shots and we were both drunk as hell...well (Y/N) is a lightweight so that makes sense.

She started to...make out with me. She pushes me down on the bed, taking off my armor while also taking her's off as well.

"Let's see how you move, Knight boy."

(the next day)

Morning shined through the small window, and went straight for my eyes. I look down and see a sleeping (Y/N), naked and snoring softly.

Just the thought of last night still make me go red: The way she stripped down for me, the way she played with my nipples, the way she traced my scars and made new ones from pounding into her and her holding on for dear life.

I hear a whistle. "nice ass knight boy." (Y/N) is woken up, her eyes still clouded.

"When can i see you again?" I asked.

"I live in this kingdom, dummy," she said, playfully laughing, "i come here to seduce boys (and girls if you're interested), I guess i got lucky and caught a big one."

I chuckle, I lean down and kiss her forehead. "I would love to come back and have more 'fun' with you." I said.

"Every night with you will be better then the last."

(A/N: hi, so if you see this post, that doesn't mean im coming back yet. I just wanted to finish this before it haunts me to my grave. Im right now in a Pokemon mood after beating Team Rainbow Rocket and getting back into Pokemon Black, also really wanting Alpha Sapphire. So i might do oneshots of that if you want to. Let me know. Anyway, back to my hole i call my life. See ya until i come back)