Stargazing (fluff)

(A/N: I'm going to simmer it down now and go back to fluff until I get another lemon idea. Also listening to Porter Robinson's SoundCloud station really helps)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
"You want me," I was speechless," to ride the Black Lion with you?" Shiro's plan was to take me around space with his Black Lion (take that out of context all you want) and just have some alone time together.

"I wont gave you drive it," Shiro noted, "I dont want you crashing us on an unknown planet where the castle cant find us." I laughed softly but promised. We get in are space uniforms and get inside the Black Lion.

Shiro got into the seat while I held on the back of the seat, holding on for dear life. The lion roars and takes off, the castle fading away. The trip was nice and peaceful, sparkling stars shine around us as I gaze in aw.

"I want you to hold on and close your eyes." Shiro said to me. I nodded and closed my eyes shut.

(old fashion time skip)

"Ok," the lion stopped moving, "open your eyes." I open them and see something breathtaking:

" I open them and see something breathtaking:

(something like this. fun fact: this was once my phone background)

"Beautiful, isnt it?" Shiro took the words right out of mouth. I look to him and give him a sweet kiss on the cheek then a kiss on the lips.

(old fashion time skip)

"We have to do that more often Shiro." I told him as we walked out of the hanger. Shiro smiles and wraps his arm around. I smile and get a little closer to him.

(A/N: another random and pointless way to end something beautiful. Ending stories are hard if you dont have the ending first hand before you write. Send in request and thank you for 120 vote and 4,000 reads.)