Short (fluff)

(thank you Vivian_Star_ for suggesting this.)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:
"...what are you doing (Y/N)?" Shiro looks down at me, I'm jumping up and down like an idiot trying to show him my feelings for him. I love Shiro so this is why im doing this. But being 4'11 is hard.

I look up at him and turn pink. "Umm," Shiro looks at me confused. "im trying...to kiss you." Shiro's face was light pink, but he smiled and leaned down at me.

"Do you need help (Y/N)?" I puffed up my cheeks, he alway treats me like a child. I shook my head, but he grabbed my waist and hoisted me up. My blush was getting redder, his face was right kn front of me so I looked away.

Shiro grabbed my chin so he forced me to look at him, which made me more red. Then out of nowhere, he kissed me! I froze up and didnt move. He finishes the little kiss and puts me back on the ground.

He chuckles. "I have to say, you being short makes you even more adorable." If my face wasent red enough. At least I got a kiss from him, that doesnt make him stop thinking im a child.

I walk away but before I could, I turn around. "I love you Shiro." Shiro smiles sweetly at me. "And I love you too."

(A/N: I didnt want the story to be more short by I hope you like it. Also thank you lovelys for 2,000 reads, I didnt want to do a separate thing to say thank you so heres my reaction)

 Also thank you lovelys for 2,000 reads, I didnt want to do a separate thing to say thank you so heres my reaction)