Sick (fluff)

(A/N: thank you Alli_Kat_ for the request)

Shiro x Reader

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I got sick...and is SUCKS. Shiro decided to take care of me until I get better, which is bad for me because I have a crush on him, so it doesn't help.

"Here," Shiro placed a bowel of soup on my lap, "Hunk made it especially for you." He smiled. I didnt say anything but nodded, my voice got raspy while I got sick, I didnt want to make it worse.

Shiro just continued to smile and look at me while I ate my soup, him looking at me made me go red from embarrassment.

"(Y/N), are you ok," Shiro said putting his hand on my forehead, making me more red, "you're getting warmer by the minute."

I couldn't take anymore, I grabbed his collar and pulled him close to me me, his face inches from mine. I'm trusting my own instinct right now, I got closer to his mouth, just one kiss.

But he my lips with his fingers. "No kiss until you get better, we dont want another of are soldiers getting sick." Shiro said, laughing softly.

"Then can you cuddle with me until I get better?" I asked softly, silently coughing. Shiro smiled, he put the empty bowl on the floor and climbed into bed with me. I hugged his body as I nuzzle the crook of his neck.

"Get well soon (Y/N)." He whispered and we both fall asleep.

(old fashion time skip)

I wake up, feeling much better. I look up at Shiro, seeing his sleepy face looking down at me. "Now can I have that kiss? I asked in a soft voice.

Shiro lightly chuckled and pulled me in for a sweet kiss.

(A/N: the ending was a little rushed but im pretty sure it works out in the end. Im going to do a lemon request which means taking forever to write. see y'all later)