Popsicle (Fluff-ish)

(A/N: this took three days to write because this was first off a request by YuukiShuu and I wrote this in class so I tried not to get caught writing this.)

Kuron x Shy!reader

City AU
(Y/N)'s P.O.V:
Shiro has those weird momments where he becomes a different person called 'Kuro'. Kuro is the exact opposite of Shiro (duh), Kuro is more sly and and devilish while Shiro was more shy and sensitive. Kuro seems to also be annoying, we've been getting complaints from Lance and Keith who live right next to us that Kuro was loudly scratching the wall with his oddly sharp cat nails.

And of course, sexual innuendos towards me, mostly groping, gestures, and comments. I become more shy and vulnerable where Kuro happens so I cant talk back at him without sweating up a storm or going red.

One summer morning, Kuro was 'activated' be he wasn't in the apartment, so I just loafed around on the couch watching (insert TV channel here). Then, I heard the door and Kuro walkes in with a box of something.

he planted the box on the coffee table in front of me and I stand up straight. "What's in the box?" I asked, a little concerned. Kuro said nothing and just opens the package with a knife. the boxes flaps open and inside were popsicles.

 the boxes flaps open and inside were popsicles

(I call Cherry)

"Kuro, whats this for?" I asked and finally he answered. "This is sorta an apology for the stuff I did, so I went and bought some treats." He ended with a smile and so did I

We sat on the couch together, his bandaged arm around my body while I was cautiously nibbling on my popsicle so I don't get a brain freeze. I look up at Kuro and see something off about him.

He was licking his popsicle more...seductively, then his mouth closes on it, moving up and down. My face turned red like always but my mouth formed a smirk, Kuro was making a huge mistake.

Kuro's mouth finally lets go lets go of the treat, drool coating the popsicle, his tongue sticking out. Then Kuro's face started to change. "BRAIN FREEZE!!!" He yelled, holding his head and rocking back and forth.

I couldn't help but laugh at his misfortune.

(A/N: you might think I was writing this via computer at my school but NOPE.

as you can clearly see my spelling is bad and my handwriting is messy. But yea, it took three days to write so this is what you get.)