Adorkable (fluff)

(A/N: warning, this is season 3 spoilers so skip this one. And since the show never said he's a clone (yet) Im not calling him Kuron. I feel like im the only that likes this.)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I stare off the abyss of space, planets and mostly stars shining and floating around. After being with the Paladins as backup and not an actual Paladin, I grew stronger with them, especially Shiro.

I talk to Shiro more then the others, besides Pidge. But when Shiro disappeared after the big fight with Zarkcon, I felt heartbroken. I started to have feelings for him and I never told him.

Then after the Paladins switched around the lions and Allura became one, I felt a little better, but still sad. We kept fighter and it almost felt like Shiro was nothing more then an old memory.

When Keith told everyone that the black lion found Shiro, I couldn't have been happier. When Voltron was on there missions, they didnt have to call for backup, so I was laying around. When Shiro recovered, he first off got a completely different look and also stayed in the castle.

I just wanted to talk to him personally and I never got the chance, if I wanted to talk to him Keith or the others would cut me off. I've been nothing but a doormat to the team.

One night, I wanted to talk to Shiro, it may sound creepy but I suspect Shiro is already up. I knock on the door and it opens automatically. Was he expecting guest? I walk in and see Shiro staring at the ceiling, in a tank top and pants. (pervs thinking he sleeps without a shirt) I walk up to him and tap his shoulder

It shocks him a little and stares right at me. "Couldn't sleep?" I asked, he nodded. I sat next to him and leaned in next to him. "What's it like now," he was confused, "to not be the leader anymore?"

Shiro looked at me weirdly and sighed. "It feels fine, Im still recovering so dont expect me on the battlefield next time." We both laugh nervously, then it was back to awkward silence.

"(Y/N), can I ask you something," I look up at him, "do you think I've become more vulnerable?" That answer was in my head but for some reason I didnt want to say anything, probably not to hurt his feelings.

"Yes, you have, but you know what?" Shiro looks down at me. I poke his cheek softly. "It makes you even more of a dirk." He laughs and kisses me on the forehead, it made me blush but I just cuddled back.

"You're just as dorky as me (Y/N)," he said, "but more cute." We were both blushing messes so I went back to my room and peacefully sleep.

(A/N: why does everyone gotta hate on season 3 shiro?"