Control (Evil!Reader Kuro lemon)

(A/N: thank you MayhemsMadness for the request. Again im still in school so dont expect this Oneshot to be quick. Warning: there will be language and it gets kinky. Flesh by Simon Curtis and Lone Digger by Caravan Palace inspired me.)

Kuro's P.O.V:
Blindfold, hands tied behind my back, a dimly lit room. Its exactly how (Y/N) likes it. I hear her walking up to me, she unties the blindfold for me to see her yellow eyes. God why is she so damn sexy?

"Are you going to be a good boy Kuro baby?" She said seductively, I embrace her words and nod excitedly. She leans down, pulling down my boxers with her teeth which just made me harder. She finally stopped teasing and pulled down my boxer to see my my hard cock

(A/N: I dont know wheather to be aroused or uncomfortable writing that sentence.)

"My, my you look bigger then last time." Her soft fingers lightly brush against it, making me moan lustfully. She jerks me a bit and then wraps her mouth around the tip. I moan again and look down at her.

She's all bare and kneeling before me, doing her magic on my cock. God, i want my hands to be untied so i can grope those hot breats of her's. She continues to suck, making me go off my edge.

I wrapped my legs around her head pushed her in deeper, (Y/N) moaned in the process. I finally came but she didn't swallow, her mouth lets go my cock and cum sprayed on her breats and face. She looked up at me, she biting her lip and staring seductively.

"Are you ready to break the bed tonight babe?" she asked while untying my hands. I gave a toothie grin once my hands were free I pulled her towards the bed with me on the bottom. She feverishly kisses me, I make it more deeper by wrapping my arm around her neck.

I couldn't take it anymore, I position her on my cock, my mouth near her neck. "Bite me hard~Kuro." She moaned once I finally slipped inside. I tease her by slowly thrusting. "If you want more, start begging." I whispered in her ear.

Her entire face is now red, she's panting hard. "OH~Kuron," I finally snapped her by biting her neck hard, it begins to bleed lightly, "punish me, im a slut, give me all your love, punish me, PUNISH ME!!!" I finally pushed into her hard, making her moan loudly.

I detach my teeth from her neck, viewing my love bite on her. She continues to ride me while also saying punish me~, So I did. Every time she said those words, I'd smack her ass, making her moan louder.

Oh Kuro~im coming." She moaned as she kept riding. I pull myself to her ear. "When you cum all over me, I want you to yell my name." She nods quickly and starts tracing the scars on my chest. Are heartbeats quicken. "KURO~" She came hard around my Dick as I sigh in relief as I came in side her.

Her body trembles and she falls on top of me. Even though I just roughly fucked her, I'll still try to be gentle to her after a climax. I pull the covers on top of us and wrap my arms around her waist. Slowly drifting to sleep as we dream of dirty thoughts.

Extended Ending:
Shiro walks back to his room for sleep after a bit of late night training. He opens the door to see the room dimly lit. (fam, I'll go) He becomes red when he sees Kuro and (Y/N) naked and cuddle together on Shiro's bed. Shiro says nothing and closes the door to go sleep on the couch.

(A/N: FINALLY, its done. two things, 1. thank you for 10k reads, you guys are unbelievable, 2. Please dont just send request for lemons, lemons seem to take longer then fluff does.)