Runaway (fluff-ish)

(and another request misssuisidal69 so hopefully this will be good. Anyway I have to rewatch the episode with the news report, so enjoy. Also the while I was searching for a song that can go with this, the first thing that caught my eye was Space Oddity-David Bowie, have fun crying,)

Warning: I dont know how sad this is going to get so be warned, because this will get depressing

Takashi Shirogane/Shiro x Reader

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
"The Galaxy Garrison mission to the distant moon of Kerberos is missing and all crew members are believed to be dead. The Galaxy Garrison has said the crash was presumably caused by pilot error. It is, indeed, a sad day for all humanity."

That news report continued to ring in my head all night, I can't sleep because of it. Shiro was the older brother I wish I had, he was always there when I needed him the most. He promised he would come back to, he promised we would go celebrate the mission, and now that can never happen.

I grabbed my duffle bag of stuff and put it over my shoulders, I open my window and look back at my room one last time. I'm sorry mom, I'm sorry...Shiro.

(The Next Day)

Third Person
"911, whats your emergency?"

"Yes, my daughter (Y/N), she's missing. Last night, she wasn't sleeping or in her room, her window was wide open."

"Please remain calm miss, stay where you are, the police are coming immediately."

(The Same Day)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I continued walking the streets, the only sleep I got was at a cheap ass motel, I was able to bring my phone and a portable charger so I able to drown myself in sad music. My finger hits a random song, and that sound was Space Oddity, I started to cry.

(insert Eddsworld flashback here)

Shiro and I stared at the beautiful stars in the night through the window. Space Oddity was the perfect song for this moment, Shiro is leaving tomorrow on the Kerberos mission. Even though I'm sad that he's leaving, I'm also happy for him following his dreams. Now I sound like a proud parent.

"You promise to come back?" I asked him. He looked at me like I was stupid (I'm not stupid). "Do you promise that you'll remember me while you're up in space?"

"(Y/N)," he wrapped his arm around me, "even in space, I will always remember as an amazing friend and the little sis I wish I had."

The song stopped playing and I started to cry again. I look up into the skies and see a single star in the sky, I wish on it hard.

"I wish Shiro was back on earth, hell, even still alive. I miss him, I need him...I love him."

(A/N: if youre an old Yogscast fan I just hit you right where it hurts. Anyway, HALLOWEEN🎃. I'm going trick or treating tomorrow with friends so yea, I'm going as Wilford Warfstache if any of you know who that is. Im gone, goodnight.)