First Date (fluff)

It has been a week since Shiro first kissed me, we still talked but he was confident when he was talking to me, while I on the other hand is shy and anxious.
As I head into my room after some training, I see a note on my bed. I pick it up and read it:
Dearest (Y/N),
Since we are I guess a couple, I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me... at night. Please wear something nice and meet me at the main hall.
Love, Shiro <3
The letter made me smile, as the letter told me, I rummaged through my closet to find something.
~old fashion time skip~
As I was done looking for something nice I decided on this:

(dont question why you have it)I get some flats on, did my hair, and walk to the main hall of the castle

I get some flats on, did my hair, and walk to the main hall of the castle.
I keep walking until I find the room, and hear soft jazzy music play. I walk down the stairs to see Shiro...wearing a suit.

"I've been waiting for a while, and I see that it was worth it

"I've been waiting for a while, and I see that it was worth it." Shiro said smoothly, he kissed my hand and my face began to be painted in blush. He holds his hand out to me and slightly bows. "May I have this dance?" he said looking up at me with a smile.
I was at a lost of words, he is such a gentleman. I place my hand on his and he pulled me into him, we started to dance.
(the YouTube video Snail's House-Lullaby is the song you're dancing too)
~old fashion time skip~
The song ended and Shiro was holding me close to him, there was this comforting warm aura surrounding us and it made me feel protected.
He kissed me passionately and I kiss back, but then he broke it. I stared at him thinking I did something wrong until he got close to my neck.
He whispers in my ear. "I still need to mark you as mine." It was very seductive and I started blushing.
He then began to kiss my neck, sucking on my sweet spot as I try to keep my mouth shut and enjoy it. He finished the job and looked at me smiling, he kisses me on my cheek and I start giggling.
"You are now officially mine," Shiro announced, "we are now a couple (Y/N)." he smiles and kisses my cheek again.
I felt so happy inside, Shiro is everything. From his gentle smile, his piece of white hair sticking out, his scar on his nose, and his leadership.
I pulled him into a hug and he hugged back. "This was an amazing first date Shiro." I said.
(A/N: oh my, I finished a one shot in one day, oh my. anyway, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I love Lullaby by Snail's House.)