Cold (fluff)

(A/N: your boy is back, sorry In trying to get into Be More Chill and watching TellTale games Batman. Since I said that lemons take longer then fluff, so thats what im doing. Also Sweater Weather sorta inspired me.)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:
I just now realized how cold the castle is when everyone is asleep. And I'm not saying its normal cold, its freezing my tail off cold. Im only walking around because I couldn't sleep, something was trying to keep me awake.

As I continue walking through the cold hallways in a tank top and pajama shorts, you here grunts coming from the training deck, so I ran to the noise. I finally got there and see that light was beaming, I look and see Shiro out of all the Paladins fighting a gladiator. He finishes the robot with a swipe of his Galra arm, his breathing out of beat.

I silently enter the deck and tap on his shoulder softly, he jumps back and sees me standing awkwardly. "(Y/N)," he finally speaks, "what are you doing up so late?" He sounds nervous, but its still gentle.

"I was about to ask you the same question." Shiro scratches the back of his neck and turns pink. "Couldn't sleep. Zarkon can strike at any moment, so I wanna be pre-" He drops to his knees, sweat dropping to the ground, he's been overworking himself.

"Come on Shiro," I said putting his arm around me, "lets get some rest." He stumbles as he walks, but he still has a little bit of energy in him. We finally hot to our room, he immediately lands on the bed, sighing im relief. I crawl to him and help him take his shirt and pants off. "I got cold because you weren't next to me, with your arms around me."

"I'm sorry Angel (your pet name), I've been so clouded with protecting this team that I forgot about you." He said tiredly, his eyes slowly closing.

You smile at his apologize and wrap your arms around his neck, his arms around your waist, a cover making you warmer. "I accept your apologize." You said softly, you kiss him sweetly and he kisses back.

(A/N: screw it, I wont do a ending for this. its Labor day so thats why I got more time to write this. So before you leave until I make another story, I would like to know what questions you have for me, like a Q&A, you can ask me anything except whats my real name, age, where I live and all that personal stuff, you can ask me about the fandoms im in, Voltron crap, or just stuff about me. But anyway have a Great day.)