Chase Adams [4]

*Recap: You are with Chase when he goes to Chuck's house and gets arrested for defending Chuck

*Recap: You are with Chase when he goes to Chuck's house and gets arrested for defending Chuck.* (This is a small aftermath of the last Chase [3] one.)
After you find out that Chase is out of jail, you go and talk to him.

*****

After Chase had been arrested and his bail had been posted, you spent the next morning collecting the money to get him out. Although, once you got there they told you that his bail had already been paid and that he had been let out. You figured it was Chris that bailed him out, so you stop by Tree Hill Cafe and grab him some Breakfast and then head over to his apartment. When you got there you let yourself in walking into Chris trying to give Chase a pep talk, and completely failing.

Once Chases eyes landed on you he immediately ran towards you, bringing you in for a long hug. "Oh my gosh I was so worried about you last night. Are you okay? How was prison? Was it scary? Were your cellmates nice? Do you have to go back?" "Shh let's not talk about that right now. I just want to spend as much time as I can with you, before anything else happens that might take us away from each other." "Hey what about me," Chris called out. Chase ignored him, planting a small kiss on your lips, before whisking you off to spend the day together before his court proceeding the next day.

*****
I'm so sorry for all the republishing today. Wattpad keeps deleting my chapters