Brooke Davis [6]

Brooke after you confess your true feelings to her

*****

"I don't get why you are being so harsh! I mean I could have dealt with just an 'I told you so.' I don't need an entire lecture. I'm a grown women." Brooke and you had been arguing all night after you had completely gone off at her about how you knew Owen had been a bad guy. "He ran away from you Brooke! I told you that you couldn't trust him. I mean who runs away after being told someone wants to have a kid with them."

"Y/N will you just stop it already! I'm over this! I'm over him, and I'm over you tearing me down. It's like no matter what guy I date, you always trash them." You rolled your eyes as you crossed your arms over your chest. "Let's take a look at your track record, shall we? Lucas: cheated on you multiple times with Peyton. Felix: Countlessly lied to you and wrote dyke on Peyton's locker. Chase: well I have no argument for Chase he was actually a great guy. And then Owen-," "Enough I get it. I have a shitty choice in men. I don't need you rubbing it in."

"I'm sorry, it's just. It's just that I- I can't sit around any longer and watch you get hurt by all of these guys, when-." "When what?" "When I've been in love with you since we were teenagers." Brooke sat back, completely stunned as you stood in front of her, beginning to completely unravel. She didn't know what to say. Learning that her best friend was in love with her was a big shock, and she didn't want to say anything that would upset her. "Oh."