Keith Scott [1]

Being Keith's daughter and seeing his ghost after graduation

*****

This was it; you were finally done with Tree Hill High. The school was empty because everyone was outside with their parents, so you decided to walk around the halls one more time. After retracing the whole school, you ended up in that fateful hallway, where your father had been murdered.

You walked to the spot where Abby told you it had happened, and stood there for a moment. You closed your eyes and once you opened them, there he was, Keith.

Your eyes fill with tears as you come face to face with your dead father, "Dad?" "I'm proud of you. You made it through. I just want you to know not to feel guilty about leaving Tree Hill. I will always be with you. I love you." "I love you too dad, and I miss you." "We will be together again someday."

He held his arms out to you, and brought you in for a hug. You closed your eyes and hugged your father one last time. When you opened them, he was gone, but you knew he was still there, and that he would always be there. With one last look at the hallway, you walked out, ready to start a new chapter of your life.

*****
Wow wow wow I love this one a lot. Like it's actually my favorite one because I feel like it's the most sincere one I've ever done. I really hope you guys like this one!