Chase & Chuck

Chase and Chuck celebrating when they see you and Chris finally make up

*****

"Chase why is he here! I thought you said I was here to babysit Chuck so you could work," you scoffed when you walked into Trick and noticed Chris sitting at the bar. "Hey, I don't need a babysitter," Chuck huffed as he took a swig of his soda. "Little man, you told me we were having a guys day. Why is she here," Chris glared when he looked over at you.

"Look, you two have been fighting for two weeks straight and it's annoying. We are supposed to be Chuck's role models, and you two just keep bickering." "We do not," you both said at the same time before glaring at each other. "Do too," Chuck and Chase replies. "Whatever, I'm not doing this today," you sighed as you started to walk away, causing Chris to jump up and storm after you, already starting to yell an insult at you.

"Oh, yeah. Walk away like always. That's what you do best huh?" You whipped around and started to yell back at him. Chase and Chuck watched as the two of you got closer and closer together, your voices growing louder as each insult was thrown at each other. "Should we break them up," Chuck asked Chase with wide eyes as the duos arguing got louder. "Nah, just give it a minute, they'll be-," Chase stopped talking once he looked up and saw your lips pressed against Chris'. The boys both smiled as they fist bumped each other, before Chase realized what was going on and placed his hands in front of Chucks eyes. "Hey, no fair!"