Clay Evans [4]

Trying to distract clay while he's working

Trying to distract clay while he's working. (This one's like a teeny bit PG-13 but like barely.)

*****

Clay had been really wrapped up in work lately. Now that Nathan was in the NBA, he was trying to get new clients to work with. You had convinced him to work from home today, so that maybe you could get some alone time with him, but your plans were quickly backfiring on you, as he had been glued to his office chair with his phone all day. 

*****

You waited until you heard the click of the phone, to walk into Clay's office to try and convince him to take a break. "Clay baby, I think you need a break. You've been on the phone all day. You're going to go stir crazy," "And by that you mean you're going stir crazy?" Clay let out a small laugh as you let out a loud groan. Before either of you could say anything else, his phone rang... again. "I'm sorry," he mouthed, before answering his phone and getting back to work. 

You left his door wide open and then ran to your shared bedroom, changing into something a little more enticing. Once you were all changed you walked past Clay's office a few times trying to get his attention, before popping your head into his office. He finally turned his chair around, a wide smirk inching up his face as his eyes scanned over you. You winked at him before walking back to your room to read a book, knowing that you had gotten what you wanted. Not even another minute later you heard footsteps coming towards the room, and Clay walked in. "Let's take that break now."

*****

I feel like all my Clay ones are simple but they are honestly some of my favorites.