Jamie Scott [4]

You get detention in Haley's class, and Jamie is hanging out in the room with you, while his mom grades papers

*****

Jamie was up front coloring away, while Haley sat at front grading papers. You sat in the very back reading a book while you waited for the hour to be up. You had been caught texting in her class, and this wasn't the first time either, so she finally decided to give you a detention to try and get you to stop.

Time was almost up when Haley got up, "I need to go talk to the principal. Jamie keep an eye on Y/N back there will you," Haley smiled. Jamie looked back at you and then quickly turned back around, letting out a slow, uneasy nod. Once Haley was out of the room, you walked up to the front of the room and sat next to Jamie. "So what are you in for," you ask Jamie. "Oh I'm just here to color with mommy, while my dad is at basketball practice. What are you in for?" "Your mom caught me texting in class," you sighed, putting your feet up on your desk while pulling your phone out. Jamie gave you a disapproving look, "Don't tell your mom," you asked putting your pinky out, which he then laced with his own. "Okay but only if you don't tell my mom I'd rather be with my dad playing basketball then coloring this dinosaur." You let out a small laugh, before Jamie handed you a crayon and you helped him finish his coloring page. By the end of your detention you were telling Haley if she ever needed a babysitter that you would be happy to assist.