That's right, love. Cum for me.

"I don't see why not, it will be fun. Right, Jen?" Nate said.

Biting her lips she said,"Hhmmm... Yes", Jennifer was holding on to the edge of the table. Coughing she said," It will be fun".

She was close. Faster, I moved my hand.

"Hey are you ok? You look flushed", Nate said to Jennifer.

Unable to speak she tried clearing her voice," Umm, yup. Right as rain".

"Can you breathe, ok? It looks like you're gasping for air", Mrs. Price said.

Damn right she is.

"I'm fine...its just... uumm my throat sometimes acts up. O God! It will pass".

There it was. She came hard. I pulled her dress back down.

"Are you sure, love?" I turned her head to face me," If you need something", I ran my wet fingers across her lips. I wanted her to taste how sweet I knew she was. "Let me know".

Clearing her throat up once more she said,"I'm fine", Jennifer licked her lips slowly then continued to eat.

After breakfast Mrs. Price took Jennifer and Nate in to the study so they could practice walking and the Laurel Waltz. I watched on the couch. Mrs. Price's study reminded me of my office. Dark cherry wood furniture, Persian rugs, dark leather couches. The only real difference was the area was sunken by two steps and the doors sled open enclosed.

I could tell Jennifer and Nate were having fun. God, I hated dancing. My mother made me take etiquette lessons for ten miserable years. Every Saturday morning; hold your knife right, pull out the young lady's chair, no farting sounds, used the right cup, the list never ended. At least back then I had Gamila as a partner and she over succeeded for both of us.

I looked at Jennifer and Nate and thought back to the night she and him talked. They would be a great power couple. I never seen two people more in sync with each other. That should make me jealous, but it's so pure and rare, I couldn't. If Nate was straight, I would stand no chance with Jennifer. They are soulmates.

But your the love of my life.

I remember when she said that.

The day pasted fast. It was time for our date. I had been dress at breakfast, in the same thing I always wear; business suit and tie. This southern humidity was killing me, but thank God it was cooler at night. Waiting in the foyer, Mrs. Price passed me,"A little overdressed are we? It's a catfish joint".

Taking a deep breathe I said,"Doesn't mean we have to dress like it".

"Have her home by ten", Mrs. Price demanded.

"No. Jennifer is a grown women. Not a child that needs a curfew", I said.

"My house, my rules. You know nothing about nightlife in a small town", She was serious.

All but laughing I said," It's a dive bar, less than five miles away from here. I have no doubt we'll be fine. And as far as your house your rules we don't have to stay here".

Grinning Mrs. Price said,"O your going to leave in that rusty old car. I don't think so. You're not going anyway. My granddaughter adores me, how do you think she would feel when she gets her memories back? You taking her away from her family. Who might I add, is only trying to help".

"I would hardly call a 57 Thunderbird a rusty car", I said pissed off.

"I'm ready! Sorry, for the wait!" We turned and saw Jennifer. She had on a two piece dress that showed a little skin, it was super short and red. With combat boots, and a blue jean jacket. Her make-up was lightly done.