116. when cuddling they would

Finn✨
-sing to you
you absolutely love it when he sings to you. him singing makes you feel safe in a way and makes you feel loved. he knows this so when you guys are cuddling he would sing to you to make you feel loved.

Jack✨
-try to make you laugh
jack most of the time ruins moments by saying a joke or a comment. you always laugh at his jokes/comments and he loves your laugh so when you guys are cuddling he will most likely say something to make you laugh so he could hear your beautiful laugh again

Chosen✨
-play with your hair
chosen knows that you love when people play with your hair wether they braid it, brush it or even just run their hands through it you love it. since he knows that about you he will play with your hair while cuddling because not only does it feel good but he thinks it's a sign to you that he truly does love you.

Jaeden✨
-kiss you
while cuddling jaeden likes to kiss you. if it's on your neck, shoulder, cheek whatever he just loves kissing you. he thinks it makes you feel loved and cared for.

Sophia✨
-play with your fingers
whenever sophia is bored, distracted or just feels like it she will play with your fingers. she would usually do this after you painted your nails or wearing some kind of jewelry on your hand. while cuddling sophia does this kinda out of habit but you don't mind and love it anyway.

Nicholas✨
-talk about his day
usually you guys cuddle towards the end of the day so nicholas takes this time to tell you about all the interesting stuff he did. after he shares his day with you it's your turn to share your day with him. this is what you guys always do and you wouldn't have it any other way.

Wyatt✨
-talk about his life goals
for some reason wyatt would always like to talk to you about his life goals and what he wants to do in the future. you know that he doesn't talk to much people about his life goals so it makes you feel special. wyatt just always talks about this with you while you guys are cuddling.

happy new year! i know i am a little bit late on that but it's ok. i hope everyone has a wonderful 2018.