60. what you argue about most

Jack✨
-him being too loud/annoying
sometimes you need a break from him being loud and sometimes he takes it in the wrong way. the arguments usually end during that day, but there is always that one time where it lasts a day or two.

Chosen✨
-what movie to watch
you both love watching movies together but sometimes you both can't agree on one movie, so unfortunately it ends up in a small argument but it gets dealt with quickly and then everything is good.

Nicholas✨
-who gets to drive
you both love driving the car and you both always want to drive so it always ends up in a argument but usually you win because he feels bad.

Jaeden✨
-taking turns
Jaeden doesn't really like taking turns with who gets to pay, who drives, who takes the other person on the date, etc. even though you find it adorable sometimes you want to pay, you want to drive and you want to take him on a date. somehow Jaeden ends up winning the argument and you are stuck in the same place.

Sophia✨
-clothes
you both share your clothes with each other so sometimes you want to wear a shirt that she is already wearing. the argument aren't usually big and one of you just find something new to wear.

Wyatt✨
-him playing video games
you think he plays too much video games. you sometimes just want to go out and do something instead of just sitting around and playing on an xbox or playstation. you think he gets too into it. Wyatt usually will realize what you are saying and ends up apologizing and everything else goes well.

Finn✨
-music
you guys always argue about music, now the arguments aren't that big or anything but they do happen often. you both have interesting tastes in music. you are open to listen to his music when you are in the car, but he isn't always up to listening to your type of music. he quickly apologizes after he had heard your side of it and ends up listening and enjoying your style of music.