9.how they deny loving you

Jack✨
"You like Y/N" Jaeden shouts. "EW, that's my mommy you're talking about" he replies in a childish tone. He often jokes back trying to hide his real emotions for you even though it's quite obvious to the other cast mates.

Finn✨
"What? No seriously...of course not? How could you say something like that!" he blushes,
exaggerating on how disgusted he is even though he loves it. Finn rants on until the person who accused him of loving you finally interrupts him and says "Okay, okay, we get it Finn!" He stays silent for a whole two minutes after, realizing how obvious he was and tries to shake off the embarrassment.

Jaeden✨
He looks the other way and tries to ignore the comments made. He can't look anyone in the eye because they'll know he's lying. Jaeden looks at his feet and is stuck in his own thoughts, trying not to make it obvious, he knows he will sound bad if he replies. He brushes it off and changes the subject, giving you small glances here and there.

Sophia✨
Blushes and goes red. She can't stop staring at you. Sophia shakes her head and laughs it off not really denying it because it would break her heart if she did. She plays with her hair and overthinks about why she didn't say 'Yes'. Instead she shy's away with a little giggle and looks into your eyes. Everyone knows it, she loves you. Including you.

Chosen✨
"Huh" he says looking up from his phone. He is smiling inside. "No, we're best friends" he lies trying not to make a big deal. He gets butterfly's anytime someone says your name. He is the least obvious as he knows how to remain clam. He would just come up to you and hug you. "Nah, that's my sister right there." Even though everyone can see his mouth curving into a big smile.

Wyatt✨
"You love my mommy, admit it" Jack accuses Wyatt.  "What? I don't even... Jack!" Wyatt replies giving Jack a wide eyed look telling him to stop it. He acts shocked and in disbelief of the sentence although he knows how he feels. Wyatt get's riled up and flustered whenever the cast teases him. It gets to him that you're not his.

Nicholas✨
Jokes around and winks. No one can tell if he's serious or not. "Ha, its true"  "Believe what you want" he would say and shrug not really caring if anyone thought he did or not. Nic sometimes gets annoyed by everyone asking/telling him that he loves you. Every time someone starts talking about you he starts to blush, feeling the heat rising in his cheeks.