19.Your sibling of the cast

Finn✨
-Wyatt
At first Wyatt was unsure about you guys dating but soon enough he got used to it. Now he wants to get a girlfriend to do double dates.

Jack✨
-Sophia
Sophia was very happy for the both of you and didn't care that you were dating. She just warned you because she didn't want Jack to break your heart.

Sophia✨
-Chosen
Chosen was fine with you guys dating because he knows that Sophia wouldn't break your heart and she is such a warm hearted person.

Nicholas✨
-Jaeden
Jaeden didn't mind that you two were dating and since you are both older he thinks it's up to you to make the decision. He was just happy that you found someone who really cares about you.

Chosen✨
-Finn
Finn was a little worried at first with you dating one of his friends, but he soon realized that he really loves and cares for you.

Jaeden✨
-Jack
Jack warned all the boys at first that they weren't aloud to date you, but you ended up really liking Jaeden. Jaeden was worried about what Jack would do to him when he found out. When he found out Jack didn't talk to either of you for around 10 days but after that he was fine.

Wyatt✨
-Nicholas
Nic didn't know about your relationship right away. Wyatt and Nic have a sibling type of relationship and Wyatt didn't want to ruin that. You ended up accidentally telling Nic you went out on a date with your boyfriend, Wyatt. Nic was upset or anything he just wished you told him sooner so he could bug you about it.