17.Nicholas

You curl up in your bed with a pillow on your stomach, not wanting to move an inch because of your cramps. This was one of the worst periods you ever had and all you felt was so useless and crappy.

Someone knocks on the door and you mutter "Come in"

Nicholas opens the door with two bags filled with who knows what. "I've got some stuff for your time of the month." Nic says to you.

A smile comes to your face, but you don't move. "I didn't tell you though, how'd you know?" you asked him. "I'm tracking yours now babe." he answered, closing the door and setting down the bags on your bed, looking really excited.

"I've got all of your favourite candy, a sweatshirt of mine to wear and it just got out of the dryer so it's warm, skinny pop and my netflix password."he said.

Your smile got bigger and you start to move but  Nicholas stops you, "Nope. Don't move. I'll come cuddle with you after I set everything up, Ok?" he says. "Ok." you respond.

The dirty-blonde turns the tv on and takes out his sweatshirt to drape over you. He pours all the candy on your bed and carefully crawls in next to you.

"Hey babe" he whispers facing you with a smile.

"God, I love you so much Nic." you say.

"I know." he says.