26. youtubers watch together

Finn✨
-Shane Dawson
you love watching his conspiracy theory videos and other "scary" videos.
-Joey Graceffa
you really only watch his blogging channel but you both love when he does videos like "making waffles out of random food" or "juicing random foods"
-Reaction time
you love watching him do quizzes and watching his videos like "famous logos then vs now" and "kids who got suspended for the dumbest reasons"

Sophia✨
-Jaclyn Hill
you love her video with Kim Kardashian and her favourites videos
-Manny Mua
you love his makeup reviews and videos like "$45 eyeliner stamp tested... wtf" and "testing paper makeup... wtf"
-Zoella
you love her hauls and videos she does with Aflie. You find them really cute.

Jaeden✨
-Liza Koshy
You both find her hilarious, your favourite video of hers is "doing this again. dollar store with Liza part 2"
-David Dobrik
you love his vlogs
-Tyler Oakley
you love going back to his old videos he did with Troye Sivan (me) like "messy boys try pot" and "the tumblr tag challenge"

Chosen✨
-Marcus Butler
you usually watch his second channel were he does videos like "reacting to youtubers songs" and "testing youtubers products zoella beauty"
-Logan Paul
vlogs vlogs and vlogs
-Connor Franta
you like his videos "if i'm being honest" and "my first thrift store haul"

Nicolas✨
-Jeffree Star
you have watched every single one of his videos. it's a problem
-Jake Paul
you guys just like watching his vlogs
-Joe Sugg
you like his videos "the strangest video ever...", "getting a girlfriend as a dog", "reacting to your confessions" and "let's talk about sex..."

Wyatt✨
-Dan Howell
you like his videos "internet support group 8" and "Dan takes quizzes on himself"
-Conor Maynard
you love his covers
-itslikelymakeup (if you don't watch her we can't be friends)
you like all her tutorials and her "likely finds and likely declined" videos, but you really enjoyed her "Nyx face award" videos

Jack✨
-he just watches stupid fail videos