34.how they asked you out

Wyatt✨
Wyatt was really nervous about asking you out. He has liked you for a long time. He walked up to you nervously after school when you just walked away from some of your friends. "Hey Y/N can i talk to you for a second" next thing you know he's asking you out, and if course you said yes.

Jack✨
One day when you two were just hanging out he randomly said "Hey, Y/N wanna go out with me, like for real" you weren't really expecting him to ask you out. to be honest you never thought he would but you are glad he did.

Nicolas✨
Nic wanted the night he asked you out to be quite memorable for him and for you. He asked you if you wanted to hang out one night after school at this old diner. You guys talked for hours about just whatever popped into your head and when you were about to leave because it was getting late, he popped the question, "Would you like to go out with me" you've always said it was the best night of your life.

Chosen✨
Chosen asked you out by writing it on paper. He saw this technique in a film and thought it was cute. During the end of the day at school he slipped the note into your locker with the question on it. The next day you came to school and you put your reply to his letter into his locker.

Finn✨
Finn had a hard time figuring out how to ask you out. He didn't want to go all out and end up embarrassing himself if you said no, but he didn't want to make it seem like it wasn't a big deal because he was, to him. He spend the whole day with you at school and later that night while you two were face timing while doing homework he asked you to go out with him and you gladly said yes.

Jaeden✨
Jaeden was so nervous about asking you out. His friends tried to help him gain some self confidence and do it. One day he got some self confidence and walked up to you and said "Y/N w..w..will you go out with m..m..me?" he was so nervous that he was stuttering (like bill) but you happily said yes.

Sophia✨
Sophia decided to ask you out by going to your house on a lovely Sunday. she went to the local store to buy some flowers to give you while she asked you the question. she was some what nervous to ask you out but she was super happy when you said yes and ended up hanging out for the rest of the day