113.why you guys break up

Finn✨
-the hate
a lot of Finns fans were hating on you because you were dating him and one day you could y take it anymore so you guys both agreed to break it off even though you didn't want to.

Jack✨
-fights
you seemed to notice that all you and Jack did was fight. you guys would fight about whatever whenever. you got sick of fighting with him and told him that you can't take this anymore and broke up.

Nicholas✨
-long distance
you and Nic lived in different countries and couldn't see each other much in person. you guys really only facetimed/skyped, called, texted, ect. you both couldn't really handle the distance and called it off.

Chosen✨
-him assumed you cheated
there was a bunch of news going around that you cheated on Chosen. the articles showed a few pictures from one day you went to the mall shopping with your cousin Sam. when he found out you both got into a huge argument. even though Chosen now understands he still wanted to take time for himself.

Sophia✨
-time
you guys had both noticed that you didn't have the time for each other. she was either at school or on set for some film or tv show and you had school and work. you guys just didn't seem to have the time to spend together so you decided to break up.

Jaeden✨
-your parents
you guys didn't tell your parents about your relationship at first. you knew that they wouldn't let you date. so when they found out they made you guys break up.

Wyatt✨
-drama
there was always some sort of rumour going around about you guys. wether it was that you guys broke up, one of you were cheating, that it was all fake,ect. after a while of hearing all this drama and fake news you and Wyatt both couldn't stand all the rumours, so you guys chose to break up.