"GUYS! RISE AND SHINE!"

Action speak louder than words, but words somehow hurt more.

Dani's POV

You've got to be kidding me right now! I broke down to tears.

This can't be happening, Lauren's not insane, she's just not...normal.

"LISA! KATHERINE! AMY! ANYONE?!" I shouted running into the house, loud as always.

"What Dani? Why are you shouting?" Lisa said coming into the kitchen from where I entered. I mean I guess i was really loud, but it's just that Lisa's really quiet.

"Sorry, but it's urgent!" I yelled squirming and fidgeting.

"WHAT'S WRONG DAMMIT!" Lisa said frustrated. I couldn't blame her though, I was acting really scary and still not telling her anything.

"Lauren...she's in a mental hospital." By now, Katherine and Amy were in the room.

"Wait what?" Lisa said surprised, really surprised.

------------------------------------------

"Excuse me, I have a sister here name Lauren Cimorelli, can I see her please?" Lisa said with her best voice and smile.

"Um, sorry, but she's currently in therapy." The women said.

"Last time, I tried visiting her and you guys said no too." I said speaking up through the valley of sisters.

"Um, fine. Room 263." She pointed to the elevator.

"Thank you." We finally say in victor.

"Come on lets go before she changes her mind." I said quietly to my group of sisters and we scurried quickly to the elevator.

~

We got to Lauren's room in no time and she sitting in her bed huddled to herself.

Her hair was messier than ever before and her eyes were full of bags as if the bed was a brick and couldn't get any quality sleep.

The sleep part was probably right though.

"Lauren." I said stepping towards Lauren's bed without even knowing.

"Dani." She said gaining personaility once again. She came toward me and whispered into my ear shakingly, "Dani, get me out of here. I'm not crazy."

"I know, Lauren. I know." I hugged her tightly before letting the other girls contact Lauren.

Before I left, I whispered into Lauren's ear, "I promise I'll get you out of here."

"Thank you."

We all said our goodbyes and we were out of the building by dinner time.

When we got home, we were all tired, we freshened up a bit and went straight to dinner.

Later we watched Pitch Perfect for the hundrenth time and went to bed ready to bust out a plan the next morning. I would do anything for my sugar. I bet she'll do the same for her Spice, me.

----------------------------------------

The Next Morning

The next morning came by in a flash. I woke up around 9:30 am and I bust out my trumpet (which I can't play) and played loudly. It sound wonderful, (Nope)

"GUYS! RISE AND SHINE!" I yelled, probably waking up the whole street.

"Dani what?" Lisa said annoyed.

"Remember? We have to break Lauren out of the mental hospital." I said with the 'duh' tone.

"Ok, but there's something I don't get."

"What?"

"I'll tell you during breakfast. Let's just get ready right now." She said groaning at her own morning breath. Mine was pretty bad too.

"Ok, see you then." We went to different bathrooms and did all that jazz.

We all waited for each other as we made our own breakfast. I decided to eat something simple, cereal with milk.

Dad was already at work and we were left alone with Christina in charge. Mike moved out a couple of months ago, just before the big blowout of mom.

"So, Lisa what did you want to tell me?" I said when Lisa came down all ready.

"Well, I was just confused on how was it possible, that Lauren out of all odds got mistakenly put into a mental facitlity."

"I don't know, you'd think that dad would actually look at the title of the building." I said jokingly. Then my head perked up, "Why would dad by that stupid?"

"That's what I was thinking. I mean you'd think that dad would be smarter and aware after the incident with mom."

"Unless, Unless he meant to put Lauren into the mental thing." I assumed.

"I don't know, we'll find out later, but right now all we need to worry about is rescuing Lauren. "

"Yeah, you're right."

When the rest came in, me and Lisa don't speak of this. We don't need the rest worrying.

"I'm going to have to stay at home with little boys." Christina said to us.

"Ok."

"But good luck." She said to us genuine.

"Thanks, but right now we still don't have a plan. Any ideas anyone?" I said to everyone. I bet the little boys and Alex are still sleeping their heads off not even caring.

It's always us girls who fall down and have drama. It's not fair one bit.

"How about some of us distract some while others lead Lauren out." Katherine suggested,

But like the debbydowner(sp) I am, "But that's so many people to distract."

"Well, then what's your idea?"

"Well, I was thinking...." I started out.

---------------------------------------

"Everybody ready?" I said to the girls in the car. We put our hands in and we got out of the car.

"It's now or never." I said to myself.

A/N: This chapter, I swear, this little chapter took me 3 hours to write. But of course I got side tracked by some people. But here it is! A chapter in like 2 months of being on hold. It's nice to finally update this story. Vote, comment, and stay wonderful. <3