"Sugar and Spice"

If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun. -Katherine Hepburn 

I finally caved in and unlocked the door. Before Mike could say anything,  I stood there and apologized. 

"I'm sorry?" I said with my shoulders shrugged. 

"Don't do that especially when we are in danger. Literally." He glared at me with his eyes. "And as for you." He turned to Dani. "You helped Lauren even though it was wrong?!" I zoned out the argument because I was too absorbed into my own little world. I was dreaming how it would be like for me to be famous for singing or have a boyfriend. And most importantly a family who will love me for who I am. 

I think back to a few weeks where everything was "normal" and how I thought about the Rihanna Sex Tape thing. That was just plain weird. 

I snapped back to reality as I focus my eyes back on the argument that was still happening. This was making me feel nauseus. 

"Hey, Dani want to make a video?" We haven't uploaded a Sugar & Spice video in awhile. We had our own channel for that without the real Cimorelli channel. The good thing was we had wifi in here. Our hotel. Do you know how painful it is to not have wifi. I practically lived my whole 15 years of life on the internet and then boom,  sorry could not connect. Like no, I ain't dealing with that shit. 

"What? I was in the midd-" Dani cut off Mike because she obviously didn't want the lecture to continue. 

"SURE LAUREN! Sugar and Spice?" 

"Sugar and Spice." I replied with a grin. I walked to my backpack in the bathroom and grabbed my camera. It wasn't the best camera, but it will do. Alex fell back into the couch and went to take another sleep. Mike went to the bathroom and washed up clearly still pissed with me and Dani. 

"Looks like someone's pissed." I say outloud only to Dani. 

"Lauren?!" She said surprised to my language. 

"Sorry." I said even though it was more like "Sorry, not sorry.". 

"So what are we doing for Sugar and Spice?" Dani said as we set up the camera. 

"A cover duh? Like we always do." I say continue to mess with the camera buttons. 

"What cover, we're not prepare." Dani kept on rambling on about harmonies and stuff. 

"Dani, slow down. Then we'll not do harmonies, we'll do a striped cover." 

"I guess, but what cover?" She has found another thing to ramble on about. 

I first rolled my eyes and then explained, "I've already picked a song, Say Something." I say smiling, I truly loved that song and it's quite popular.  

"I LOVE THAT SONG!" Dani practically screamed. 

"QUIET!" I shout like of being hypocritic. 

"You know what?" She said changing infront of me. We didn't care because well we were sisters. 

"What?" 

"Can we not do Say Something?" She asks.

"Why not, I thought you liked the song?" I was confused. 

"Well, I was listening to this One Direction song." Of course she would be listening to One Direction  "Half A Heart and I thought I liked that one better." 

"OK, I like that song too." I recently got the chance to listen to the whole song. 

I began the recording.