"Stupid Dreams."

Depression is rage spread thin. -George Santayana

Lauren's POV

Today, we're driving to the new house and I'm excited, yet scared. I don't know which room is mine, I have to unpack everything, and I mean everything.  I think I'm still rooming with Lisa and Dani, but I don't know. Everything could change. I hope it's Lisa and Dani. It would be nice to be in a room of people you're a lot like. Like Lisa, we're tech savvy. Dani, we're fangirls. 

Until now, I had forgotten about the rehab situtation. Last night, I had fallen asleep after packing a few things. The rehab letter just replayed itself over and over again in my head. When I was sleeping, I was dreaming. This time, it wasn't a continuation from the one before like I had plan for it to be. 

The dream started with someone screaming my name and then yelling 'DON'T', but all I was doing was looking over the edge at the pedestrians staring at me in horror. My hair fell on my shoulders, it remained unbrush and tangled. My feet were bare, but my mind was blank to know what was happening. 

 The scene shifted in effect you would probably find in iMovie. I was in rehab I think, I wasn't sure, but it looked like hell or jail. I was trapped in a small room. The walls, the ceiling, the floor, it was all this white, cushion material as if I would bang my head on the wall and kill myself. I wasn't that stupid. If I were to die then, I would want it to have more pain. I was just sitting in the corner, my mind was about to explode. I felt as if I hadn't talked to anyone real in 3 weeks (which was probably true) and my hands, whenever I looked at them. They were trembling, they were pale and dark. My skin was cold and frosty. My crooked fingers were skinny and torn up. 

The screen or my mind shifted one more time and this time, it was dark as ever. It was an enormous elephant chasing me as I ran for my life. I ran into the only house I could see, my now old house. I dug in my pockets until I realize, I didn't have my key with me. The elephant was still chasing me and was getting closer to me everything second I was wasting pounding on my front door. No one was answering. "DANI?! DAD?!" That was my only dialogue. 

I woke up startled. My dream had me sweating my little booty off. My pajama pants were sticking to my legs uncomfortably. I got up and went into the kitchen, and there I poured a glass of water and tried to cool off before going to sleep. Hoping this time, it would be a dreamless sleep. 

I had not notice, but I had spent 5 minutes sitting my seat staring at the plate infront of me. The breakfast that included bacon, eggs, and orange juice. 

"Lauren? Are you OK? You have been staring at your plate for 5 minutes honey." That was mom's voice. 

"M-mom?!" I stood up and my chair went back and I almost tripped. "What are you doing here!!!!!!!" It wasn't even a question, it was a statement full of pure rage. 

"What do you think honey?" I was loss for words. "Revenge. I'm here to rip you apart." 

"What did I do to deserve vengeance?!" Then only did I notice that infront of me was not a plate of bacon, eggs, nor was the room full of my brothers and sisters. Nothing seemed real. I was just on this cloud thingy with mist floating all around. How can a place be so angelic, but be a place for such evil spirits.

"YOU LAUREN CAUSED ME TO BE ARRESTED! IF YOU HAD JUST SHUT YOUR TRAP!!!!!" Out of nowhere, her right hand was now holding a whip. She swung the whip and it whipped me on the side. I grimace in pain. I hold my side as my knees fall to the ground. 

"YOU THINK THIS HURTS! AND THIS IS JUST A DREAM! Just wait, Lauren. In reality when I do get out of jail, I will ruin you like you have never felt before." With that, mom turned away and walked into the mist in her black, flowy dress. 

This is a dream? Well, it hurt a whole damn lot. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a start, what in the world? I looked around the room. I was in my pajamas and I was still in my bottom bunk of my bunk bed that I shared with Dani. 

I looked at the clock on the nightstand: 2:53 A.M.  I touched my side, it didn't hurt. None of this had happen. 

A small groan escaped my lips, I felt back down to my pillow and bed. I sigh. She's coming after me. 

"Stupid dreams." 

With that, blackness swallowed me in with another horrible dream. 

A/N: So this chapter took me a long time (even though it was short) because I had nothing plan, but then again, when do I have something plan? Lol. So this chapter was really a filler, not much kind of happen. In the next chapter, there will be a short data on Lauren's new house with the Cimorelli clan, and some juicy secrets will be revealed! STAY TUNED!!!! 

Remember to vote, comment if you haven't already and of course, Stay Flawless! :D