Sneak Peak!

Life is precious because it ends, kid. -Mars, The Son of Neptune.

Lauren's POV

Remember when I said that I wouldn't go to rehab? Well, I lied. Christina found the letter crumpled in the garbage can, (don't even ask why she was looking there) and she saw the letter. She consulted me first, but when I said that I didn't want to go to rehab, she called a family meeting and everyone bombarded me with, "Lauren?! You need help, this could help you get out of you dark bubble!" "Lauren, go!" "Lauren, it's good for you." "Lauren, we don't want to see you hurt yourself" I rejected at first, but I really had no choice against 9 other people.

"Get me out of here!!!" I yelled through the thickly padded walls. Yep, I was in rehab and I was right it's hell. They asked me a bunch of stupid questions.

"Why did you come here?" To freaking get help?!

"What made you come here?" My family made me.

"What are your thoughts on this place?" Hell.

Hell, is an understatement. Sure, it was suppose to help you, but by trapping you in these walls as if you were a mental hospital. Once every hour or two, they would haul you out to meant random therapist and meet other people in rehab. I saw a bunch of young girls and a couple recognized me. Then, I felt like was setting such a bad example of our fans.

Everyday, almost every hour, I would sit in my cell, like I was in jail. With the company of myself. I don't know how this is helping, this, trapping me inside is making me get more crazy. I don't know how this is the formula to cure me, because this ain't helping.

I never got to see the new house inside, which kind of saddens me. But I don't care anymore. I just don't care.

"Lauren, it's lunch time." I got up in my white gown thingy and followed the instructor or whatever. I don't really know much about rehab.

"Sit down next to Michelle and Kendall." I was placed down between two girls, we Odontoceti really talk much, but then again, we're never really out of our jail cells, I mean room.

In a second or minute, a tray was placed in front of me. The meat here tasted horrible, so I said I was a vegetarian. Mac and Cheese, salad, orange juice and a Hershey's kiss. It's OK.

"Enjoy!" The teachers (whatever) yelled and walked off as quick as possible. Like their going to catch our "disease."

I hate it here, God, get me out of here. I don't want anything else for Christmas. Just get me out of here!!!

A/N: so I am unable or write a complete chapter right now and I didn't want to just not give guys anything, so this is just a sneak peak, there will be stuff added tomorrow or something. Like a filler chapter, this is a filler chapter. I'm going to my friends house for the KCA. I don't have cable so I'm re watching it with her. I also, stayed up late last night reading a fanfic that made me cry so badly, I had to go to sleep to calm me down. That all happened at 3:00 in the morning. Vote, comment, stay fabuloso! Lol.