Chapter 27

I woke up and rolled over to face Harry. His eyes fluttered and as they opened I leaned over and kissed him softly on the cheek.

"Happy birthday baby" I said as he stretched his arms above his head and I trailed my fingers up and down his bare chest under the covers. He leaned over and kissed me on the tip of the nose and then on my lips.

It was Harry's 21st birthday and we had planned a party together for that evening. He stretched again and stood up pulling on some joggers as he did so. I followed him into the kitchen and Chrissie came skipping down the stairs as well.

She was staying with us for the year as Josh had been given a major promotion and had moved back to London. Unfortunately Josh and his girlfriend (Chrissie's mum) split up and seen as Josh was at work a lot it was easier for Chrissie to stay with me and Harry. Josh came round nearly everyday after work and Chrissie stayed with him over the weekends.

"What's for breakfast Haz?" she said as she jumped up to hug him, she was still only 9 and loved Harry to pieces!

"What does my little princess want?" he said ruffling her curly blond hair.

They decided on pancakes and started making them together. I headed off to get showered and dressed and I could hear them laughing and joking about together.

I looked in the mirror at myself, my baby bump was just starting to show...I thought to myself. After that night a few years ago, me and Harry had decided that we couldn't wait to start a family. We waited until everything had calmed down a little and we found out I was pregnant a couple of weeks ago. Harry was still away quite a bit but not nearly as much as when they first started doing promo.

This time the look on Harry's face when I told him was a picture. He smiled and swung his arms around me, sweeping me off my feet. We'd agreed that if it was a little girl she would be called Darcy and Harry insisted that if it was a little boy we had to call him Louis. I laughed at him but agreed. We were going to tell Louis tonight, I couldn't wait to see the look on his face.

I walked back into the living room and saw Chrissie had flour all over her face...so did Harry.

"What on earth happened in here?" I said tickling Chrissie under the chin as she giggled.

"It was all Harry, I didn't do it!" she squealed.

"Hey you, don't blame it all on me!" Harry said pouting at her jokingly.

He walked off to get ready and I sent Chrissie to get ready too as Josh was picking her up in an hour. I lounged about and tidied the kitchen of our apartment. We were still in the same place and so were all the other boys, apart from Lou and Eleanor who had moved a few months ago.

Josh came to pick Chrissie up and she went off without a care in the world. As soon as they left I ran around with Harry trying to sort everything out for the party tonight, we were having it here in the apartment as there weren't a huge amount of guests coming, well we say that but who knew who would actually turn up.

All I knew was that Ed Sheeran was coming and I had literally freaked out to Harry about it because I loved his music so much. He'd laughed at me, considering him and Ed were pretty close.

I changed into my dress, it was absolutely stunning. Harry had helped me pick it out and even though I refused, he still paid for it! It was a cream colour and the bodice was covered in little crystals. It then flowed down to my mid-thigh and I teamed it with a pair of sparkling Louis Vuittons, from Sophie of course.

Her and Zayn had broken up around a year ago, but they were still really close friends, and secretly I thought there was still something there.

As for Niall he'd met a lovely girl called Taylor. He met her at a signing a few years ago and it really was the kind of love story which every fan dreamed of. Taylor's sister had gotten VIP passes to the signing through a competition and she had to go along with her. Niall met her and, as he'd always said to me, knew she was his princess. He asked for her number and they'd been dating ever since. Taylor was now living with Niall down the street and me and her had become really close.

I spun around in my dress for Harry and he whistled teasingly. "Beautiful!" he said slipping his hands over my stomach. "I can't wait for our little baby to be here with us" he cooed and kissed the nape of my neck sending a shiver down my spine still.

I turned and kissed him just as there was a knock on the door. He went to answer it and Niall, Taylor, Louis and Eleanor all walked in smiling and greeting us with hugs and kisses on cheeks. Liam and Danielle turned up a few minutes later along with a few other guests, including Ed Sheeran. I kept myself together and went over to meet him.

"Hey Lettie, I've heard so much about you!" he said greeting me "especially the fact that you sing and write..."

"What, who told you that!" I said catching Harry grin over at me.

"I'd love to hear you, why don't you play something now..Niall where's a guitar?" Ed called over. Niall grabbed it out of the corner, he brought it everywhere, in case the occasion arose, and handed it to me. "Go for it" he said smiling at me, we were still really close friends.

I took a seat on the sofa and everyone in the room hushed. I was so nervous, my hands were all sweaty. I played the song me and Niall wrote the night me and Harry had argued. As soon as I'd finished everyone cheered and whooped. I smiled and gave a little bow.

"That was incredible..." Ed said giving me a hug "Harry really wasn't lying about how good you are!" I smiled back at him. "I know this is sudden but how would you like to meet my manager on Monday?"

I gasped, what, this could not be happening! "That would be amazing!" I exclaimed as Harry came over to hear the news.

Just then Zayn and Sophie walked through the door...together...hand in hand. I knew it! She smiled over at me and Zayn winked in my direction. Oh he made me laugh.

It was incredible having everyone together for Harry's birthday. He'd insisted I didn't buy him anything, which annoyed me, but he said that the baby was the best present I could ever give him so I settled for that.

It was nearing the end of the night and Louis was stood making a very funny speech about Harry. Harry slapped him on the back and told Louis that we wanted name the baby after him. He literally jumped on Harry and said "Well at least he'll turn out as amazing as me, eh?" We all laughed and then Harry turned to me. Everyone was still hushed from the speeches and they all turned to look at us both.

He took my hand's in his. "These have literally been the most amazing years of my life Lettie and I couldn't have done it without you. I never want them to end." He got down on one knee, oh my god...

"Will you marry me?" he said pulling out a little red velvet box.

"YES, yes, yes! Of course I will!" I squealed as he slipped the ring onto my finger. It was absolutely beautiful. It was gold and had a diamond in the middle and then lots of little ruby's and diamonds alternating around it.

He stood up and swung me around in his arms. "So you still quite like the guy from White Eskimo then?" he said into my ear so no one else could hear.

"Yes, I really do, he's changed my life!" I said back to him, smiling as everyone cheered and aww'ed us. Once again he'd made me even more happy than I even thought was possible.