Chapter 25

Everything was going well, Harry and I had been officially dating for around 6 months. The fans were as lovely as ever, there was still the odd horrible person but I had learned to ignore them. I had over 500,000 followers on twitter, it was crazy!

Harry came round mine quite a lot whilst he was in London and we spent as much time together as we could. Zayn and Sophie were still 'casually dating' as she put it and they were thinking of making things official to the fans soon!

Harry's familiar knock rapped on my front door and my dad answered it before I could get downstairs.

"Hey Harry, how are you mate?" oh god he called him mate I thought to myself as I stood at the top of the stairs, putting my hair up before I went down. I was about to step onto the top step when Harry spoke in a hushed tone. I stopped.

"Are you sure it's alright...for me to ask her today Dave?" Harry said nervously to my dad.

"Of course" my dad replied smiling back at Harry before calling my name and telling me Harry was here.

I walked downstairs then, giving it a couple of seconds so it didn't look like I'd been stood listening. What had they been on about, well I guess I was going to find out pretty soon anyway by the sounds of things.

"Hey!" I said as Harry pulled me into a hug, kissing my forehead, he seemed nervous.

"Can we go for a walk Lettie?" he said taking my hand, I couldn't help thinking it sounded like he was going to break up with me. My heart fluttered. But why would he tell my dad that?

I nodded and grabbed my cardigan from the banister, walking behind him out the front door. We walked along to the little park down the road from my house and sat on the bench, where I had sat the night we argued about Katie. It had quickly become our spot since we'd been dating as it was secluded and out of view from the main street. Not many people knew about it or interrupted us while we were there so it was great for talking.

He took my hand and pulled my legs up over his lap, how we always sat, and stroked the back of my hand with his thumb gently.

"I've been thinking about this for a while now Lets" oh it really did sound bad... "and I wanted to give you these." He stood up a second and pulled something out of his back jean pocket. The sun caught on them and blinded me momentarily so I couldn't make out what they were. Then as I shaded my eyes with my hand I realised it was a set of keys.

He handed them to me and said with a smile "I was thinking we should, um like, move in together Lets." I was shocked at first but quickly agreed. He picked me up off the bench and spun me around in his arms the way he always did when he was happy. I nuzzled into his neck and whispered I love you into his ear.

"I love you too...but we need to get a move on and pack your stuff hun, we can move in today!" he said stroking my hair.

"What?! That's amazing" I exclaimed and we walked off to his car. He wanted to show me the place first before I decided, but really I already had my mind made up and he knew that.

We drove into a gated complex and the security guard nodded us through instantly. We pulled up outside a very grand looking building and Harry got out and walked round to open my door. We walked up to the top floor and he took the keys out of his pocket, unlocking the door to the right of the lift. He opened it and let me walk in first. I was absolutely stunned into silence.

He laughed at my gawping expression and took my hand. "It's alright isn't it" he said giving me a nudge. "Wait until you see the view from the bedroom."

The apartment had already been decorated with teal blues and browns and it was beautiful. He couldn't have done it himself, as much as I loved him, his creativeness was limited strictly to music.