1

"Hey Camila, get up. It's 9:00 am. We need to get ready for our schedules."

A dark tan girl grabbed her pillow and cover her ears. She wasn't ready to wake up.

A short girl came into the room. "Camila seriously wake up. You want Marrisa to eat all the food?"

"I don't care Sunny. I can just have my milk."

"Still you have to wake up to make it." 

"Leave me alone already."

"Not until you wake up."

"Make me."

Sunny climbed onto Camila's bed and made a face. "C'mon Camila wake up, pleaseeeeee!"

"Arggh, not your annoying cute voice Sunny! It's too early for that."

"Then try and stop me."

Camila try to grabbed Sunny. But Sunny got off the bed. Camila ended up grabbing air and fell of the bed. 

"Oww."

"Omg Camila, are you okay?"

"I think so."

"Sorry, I didn't think you would fall."

"Yeah, yeah. Look I'm up okay."

"Good, now hurry up. We have a busy day today." And then Sunny left the room.

Camila got off the floor and went to brush her teeth. After she cleaned herself, she went into the dining room. There she saw her other group members, Marissa and Melissa. Marissa was eating, well more like stuffing herself while Melissa was in the kitchen washing her plate. Sunny was finishing her meal. 

Melissa saw Camila entering the kitchen. "Morning, Mila."

"Morning."

"Sorry, there isn't much food left. Marissa just grabbed everything."

Marissa swallowed her food and said "Hey, not my fault. Early bird gets the worm."

Sunny rolled her eyes. "Yeah right, even a bird won't eat as much as you do."

Camila went to the fridge. "Don't worry about me. I just want ma anyways."

Melissa shook her head. "I should have known. You just can't live without you ma can you?"

"Hey it's good for you."

Sunny came in to the kitchen with her plate. "Yeah, yeah, anyways we need to hurry up or we will be late for our schedules."

Camila and Marissa nodded as Sunny wash her plate. Camila began to make her ma while Melissa  went to take a quick shower. Sunny finish washing her plate and went to her room for a quick round on her DS. Camila finished making her milk and poured it into a glass. As she was drinking it, Marissa came into the kitchen holding three plates. 

Camila lowered her glass and look at her. "You know, I have known you for a really long time and I still can't see how you manage to stuff yourself."

Marissa started to wash her plates. "Well, I can't see how you can stand to drink that stuff."

"At least mine is more of a normal serving size."