Rock with me.

My name is Stacee Van Wroth, I am famous, a rock god. I can have anything I want at the slightest click of my fingers booze, instruments, women….men. People fall at my feet and spend a lot of money to see me in concert, they think they know me but Stacey Van Wroth is just a stage name, an act… it’s not me.

I love to perform, getting on that stage in front of a pulsating crowd of sweaty fans as I squeal my way through the highest notes known to man. I feed off their energy and it sends thrills throughout my body, the lights blinding me so that all I can do is listen to them. They sing along, they scream, they yell for me and it feels good, while I am on the stage anyway.

As soon as it’s over I don’t know who I am, I don’t know how to act and I feel lost. I know who I want to be but it doesn’t exactly fit my image. People expect me to be off my tits on drugs or alcohol, they expect me to sleep with every man or woman they send my way then throw them back as if they were whores. I used to do it as well in the beginning, when I was still reeling from the high of being famous.

Then Sebastian Falco joined the crew and my head has been fucked up ever since. I shunned the men and the women, but encouraged the booze and occasional drug use to try and get him off my head. It never worked though and I sit by myself either in my dressing room or on my tour bus because I can’t face seeing him knowing I can’t ever have him.

Oh I tried believe me… I am Stacee Van Wroth I could take whatever the hell I wanted but when I attempted to take him he told me to back off. I flirted with him and give him my best moves but he wanted none of it, he told me he was fully aware how I treated my whores and he wouldn’t become one of them.

I was pissed to say the least and I was going to have him fired but I couldn’t bring myself to do it in the end. I watched him go about his duties and one time I even caught him playing my guitar and the look on his face when I caught him had been priceless. He mumbled apologies and blushed pink, I knew right then that I needed him. It wasn’t a want or a desire it was a necessity like the blood in my veins or the air in my lungs.

It was almost like the fates had decided I had already had my share of happiness in life however, and they weren’t prepared to make it easier for me to acquire any more. Sebastian was making it very difficult, he didn’t trust me and I fully understood his reasoning’s but I didn’t know how to change his mind if he wouldn’t give me a chance.

We were getting ready for a huge tour, it was a collaboration project between myself, Guns and Roses, Jon Bon Jovi and Poison. We were playing packed out stadiums seating around one hundred thousand people and there would be more standing as well. It was going to be wild and my team were working flat out to make my part of the show awesome.

The light display had been designed, the music chosen, my leather outfits were being made and my stage setup was being built. All I had to do was show up and perform the best that I could but Seb was holding me back, without even realising he was doing it he had taken over every thought in my head.

I kept insisting on practicing because it was the only time that I could clear my mind and disappear. It allowed me to forget everything and just lose myself in the screeching tones and blaring music. It was the night before the first gig and I had been on stage practicing for three hours, I could tell I was pissing the other artists off but I needed this more than them.

When my manager came to physically drag me off the stage I put down my guitar and reluctantly left to go to my dressing room. I walked off stage and bumped into Seb, he looked at me blushing and I nodded my head unable to keep the pain from flitting across my face. His face twisted in confusion at that and I left before I could say or do something I would regret.