Part 7 ~ An Intimate Position

(Don't get misled by the title ^-^)

After everyone had finished their ice-creams, they headed to the mall where their teacher said, and apparently had a cinema in it.

"So, I heard this new blockbuster thing came out, we can go watch that?" Alya suggested.

"It's in Italian, though. Last time I checked, we speak French," Adrien replied, attempting to link arms with Marinette.

"Uh, subtitles?" Alya said, almost as if his stupidity offended her.

"Duh," Marinette snickered, earning a hip bump from Adrien,"hey!"

The four teens walked in silent, for quite a while.

"Oh- Mari! We need to go dress shopping!" Alya suddenly said, whipping her head up.

"Eh? Why? Proms not til' a few weeks."

"True, true. But there's no nice, formal shops in France," Alya said.

"Yeah, I guess. Okay. You boys go..Do something, it's Gal Day," Marinette huffed, pushing the two boys away.

"Aww, okay," Adrien pouted.

"Yeah, kill joy," Nino sighed.

"Ugh."

"Just go!" Alya said, eventually getting annoyed, before dragging Marinette to the closest clothes shop."Okay, what the actual hell was that?!"

"What was what?" Marinette asked, turning to the ombre.

"You! Adrien! The- you--"

"Alya, chill. You're gonna hurt yourself," Marinette sighed, putting her hands on her hips,"wait a sec..You only brought me hear to question me, didn't you?"

"Pah-hah?! Of course I did! You kissed Adrien!"

"I didn't kiss him. Besides, it was a game, just playing along with the rules."

"Still...You had some guts to do that," Alya grumbled, looking through the dresses hanging up.

"This is nice for you," Marinette said as she pulled out a navy blue dress with sequins.

"Mm..nah, too blingy."

"Okay then..." Marinette huffed, putting the dress back on the rack, "okay, you've gotta like this one."

Marinette pulled out a midnight blue dress that reached the floor, with the torso part covered in small diamonds.

"Sure. It's cute, I found some others but I might keep this one. Anyway, we need to find you one now," Alya said, letting the dress hand over her shoulder.

"So, I'm thinking red. And sparkly," Marinette explained.

"Sparkly red..Sparkly and red.." Alya mumbled under her breath,"aha!"