Part 6 ~ Wiggle Wiggle

"Ugh..Nothing to wear!" Marinette huffed as she pulled out a pair of leggings from her suitcase, and soon throwing them behind her.

"Why not just wear a dress or something? It's hot outside, Adrien will be impressed no matter what you wear," Alya mindlessly muttered, also roitering around Marinette's suitcase.

"Alya! That was uncalled for!"

"Your face is uncalled for."

"Rude."

"This is cute.." Alya said as she pulled out a maxi-dress.

Marinette held her chin.

"Nah. Too classy for ice-cream.."

"Aha!" Alya pulled out a grey t-shirt dress and a boyfriend shirt, and a black, floppy hat,"you're wearing this."

"Eh..sure, why not, it's cute," Marinette said before bundling up the clothes and heading to the bathroom.

sure, why not, it's cute," Marinette said before bundling up the clothes and heading to the bathroom

Marinette sat on the bathtub rim, nervously biting her thumbnail. She soon grabbed her phone out of her pyjama bottom pocket.

M ~ Can Alya come?

A ~ Aw but Mari...I wanted it to be just us ;-;

M ~ whelp, I only wanted to hook her and Nino up,  but meh nvm

A ~ wait

A ~ lemme call Nino

M ~ yas boi

A ~ he said he'll come, didn't mention alya coming tho

M ~ noice work

Marinette placed her phone on the sink rim and slowly opened the bathroom door.

"Al?"

"Yup?"

"Uh..Can you come with me to see Adrien? I just want you to make sure I don't say anything stupid."

"Er..sure. Anything for you girl," Alya said with a smile.

"Great, now, ya gotta dress to impress.  We're going somewhere classy."

"I thought we were getting ice-cream?"

"Yeah? Who said an ice-cream parlour couldn't be fancy?" Marinette chuckled before going back into the bathroom and picking up her phone again.

M ~ yeah she's up for it

A ~ good

(In case you didn't know, this is a text convo between Adrien and marinette)