Ch 12- Planning Around Your Plan

((Okay, I know it's been awhile since I've updated this book and I'm deeply sorry about that, but between school and getting caught up with my other fics, it's been hard to keep up. Especially since I go straight from the manga in most chapters. So, to make up for my long absence, here is an extra long chapter! Please enjoy! Also, sorry it it seems a little rushed. There are a lot of manga chapters I want to put in this book, but I also don't want to put too many chapters in here, otherwise I'm just milking the entire book. So, this chapter is a combination of probably two manga chapters. Also, after this chapter, I'm putting this book on short hold. I want to finish Black Huntress while I'm at it, and I have big plans for it. Now, on to the story!))

Sebastian stood in the main kitchen, ironing the wrinkles out of the morning paper, as part of his daily routine. As he flipped to the next page, the headline catches his attention. He finished ironing as quickly and efficiently as possible before preparing the tea cart and taking it to Ciel's room.

He knocked on the door and entered the room. "Excuse me... Oh." He stopped when he saw Ciel sitting up in bed with his arms crossed over his chest. It is rare to see you awake so early."

"I was feeling irritated, so I had trouble sleeping," Ciel replied as Sebastian handed him the paper. "It seems that those two stayed out all night." He opened the paper in a huff. "What exactly where they doing all night?" The same headline that had caught his butlers attention now caught his own.

'Another Mysterious Attack'. 'A Coffeehouse in Piccadilly Circus Damaged!'

Some time later, Lau, Jill, and Ciel sat in the parlor, Sebastian at Ciel's side, as they discussed the circumstances.

"So..." Lau hummed, reading the newspaper himself. "Meh. To be honest, those two have been ultra suspicious from the get go."

"That is true," Ciel retorted, opening an invitation with a letter opener before throwing the contents on the table, uninterested in it.

"I just can not see why those two would cause trouble," Jill stated, avoiding eye contact with Sebastian as he shot a glare her way, last night still fresh in both their minds. "A grudge against the colonial rule, perhaps?"

"It just does not seem likely," Ciel stated. "Even if they do have a problem with the Anglo Indians returning to England, attacking them in such a fashion is just too risky. Most of all, if they are criminals, why come and stay with me, of all people?"

"They are not really all that 'suspicious', right?" Jill asked, feeling Sebastian's gaze burning into her. "Besides..." She stopped herself short, not sure how to continue.

"Well then, it would be pretty neat if it was night time soon, don't ya think?" Lau asked, smiling widely.

*********

"We're off, then!" Soma proclaimed with a wave. Agni stood by the door, his palms pressed together as he bowed his head. "Do get some sleep, midget Ciel."

Ciel watched angrily as they left.

Agni and Soma walked all around London, showing both pictures they had, which was Jill's expertly drawn one and Soma's childish drawing, of Meena. No one seemed to have seen the woman. 

Lau, Sebastian, Jill, and Ciel peeked around the corner of an alleyway, watching them as they showed the pictures to a much older man. They were all bundled up for the cold weather. All except Sebastian, who only needed his slightly thick overcoat and black gloves.

"Eh, it really does seem like they are looking for that person," Lau pointed out.

"In this country, the best place to look for news of that person would be in a club or pub. It really seems like they are not up to something," Jill stated as she noticed Ciel shivering. She unlaced the scarf from around her neck and re-wrapped it around Ciel's, positioning it so it covered his mouth but he could still speak. He gave her an almost silent thank you, to which she replied with a warm smile.