Ch 3- Ciel Phantomhive and Alois Trancy

((To clear something up, it will say Ciel is ten years old and that his parents died a year ago. In this version, Ciel's parents were killed and he was kidnapped when he was nine.))

Sebastian should not have felt anything while staring into those stormy moon lit eyes, but even he could not doubt that he did feel something.

A spark of something that he had not felt in a few millennia. Rare, even to a demon who has lived a very, very, very long time.

Pleasure. True, unadulterated pleasure that spread all throughout his entire being.

It was not looking at her face, body, or clothing that pleasured him. Not that she was unappealing to the eyes, of course. She was exceptionally beautiful as far as humans go.

No. It was her scent.

The way her soul called out to him made his mouth water and his senses pull back until she was all that was there.

The way her fear coiled around him was absolutely intoxicating. Her fear was a fresh smell. As if she were inexperienced with it.

The girls back hit the wall before he even realized she was backing away and he was following, each of his steps matching hers.

She tried to sidestep him and run down the hall, but his hands slammed into the wall on either side of her head.

Her heart beat faster in her chest as she stared up at him. She whimpered as he leaned in closer, his eyes aglow and his fangs showing with his smile.

"Shhhhhh," Sebastian cooed as his lips grazed her ear.

"Get... away... from... me," the girl said through gritted teeth.

"Oh, come now, Jill. We would not want to be rude to our host, now would we?" Sebastian asked sarcastically.

Jill was quiet for a moment.

"How do you know my name?" Jill asked.

"I know a lot more than just your name, my dear," he chuckled.

She looked at him from the corner of her eye for a moment before she placed both her hands to his chest.

He wondered what she was doing until he felt his chest go numb followed by the rest of his body.

His eyes widened as he fell backward to the floor with a thud. One arm lay at his side while the other was sprawled across his stomach and his long legs folded halfway, like two triangles without a bottom.

Jill looked down at him before kneeling on the floor and leaning over him. Her long hair layed on either side of his head and she smiled slyly at him, her double moon eyes sparkling.

"I hope the floor is comfortable for you. You will be here for a while," Jill smiled.

His brows knitted together and his eyes narrowed in anger.

"When I am able to move again, you had better hope you are far away from here," he warned.

"As soon as I find my brother," Jill said as she leaned in closer, her face close to his as she whispered, "we will be." She pecked him on the cheek before standing and running back down the hall.

*********

If Jill was being truthful with herself, she had no idea where she was going.

She only knew Jack was down this hall because she could feel him. Plus, he was shouting bloody murder at someone.

She made it to the end of the hall and heard the shouting behind the door. She cracked open the door and peeked in.

The room was a wreck. Tables and chairs were turned, the blankets and sheets were thrown everywhere, and fist sized holes lined the walls.